How I register on AsianClubDVD?

Yatogam1

Every time I try to log into the site never managed, could explain to me why?

The message:
To register an account on Asian DVD Club, you must fill out an application. Click the link below and follow the instructions.
We will then accept or reject your application based on your answers.

"Fill out an application" I come here but no one ever showed up to let me.

Simple. You don't. You apply, and if they don't want you they don't let you in. You have to have proof of good ratios (upload/download) on other private websites. Basically, you have to have credibility. If you have proof your a good member, you'll probably get in. I take it you didn't. It's a hit or miss kind of thing. All final decision rests on their opinion, since it's their private site.

TL;DR Nothing you can do. Oh well, move on.

As an ADC member I have invite someone once to get in ADC after 6 month past i got notify by either the system or the staff someone got banned and told me I got 1 warning since then I'm promise myself never to invite anyone to ensure the safety of my account not to get suspended or banned. You better off Fill out an application than risking someone giving out free invite

Edited by TokyoSama

• 1 month later...

i was on adc but they have banned me without reason (i don't cheat), and i cannot register anymore.....i am not member of any other private trackers so i can't proove anything and even if they tell that we can join they on irc when you connect you are automatically ban......  it is a good trackers but administrators are dumbass