Worst Looney Tunes short?

Pacific85

On November 5, 2015 at 7:23:06 PM, Canada85 said:

What is your worst Looney Tunes short?

14 hours ago, Canada85 said:

I'm talking about the old ones, not the new ones.

You really didn't specifically say n so I thought you meant the new ones along with the topics being up in the other forum lately. |-_-|

But the worst? Can't even think up one being the worst.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

While I agree that there are no bad 40s-50s LT, I WILL say that I always thought "The Big Snooze", the last one by Bob Clampett, felt kinda halfassed.

Also I thought "Hare Ribbin" (also by Clampett, the one where Bugs disguises himself as a mermaid to seduce that dog with a blonde wig) was weird - Bugs was a mermaid for a minute, and then they just stay in water for no reason.

On 7/9/2017 at 7:55 PM, Jokmank said:

Also I thought "Hare Ribbin" (also by Clampett, the one where Bugs disguises himself as a mermaid to seduce that dog with a blonde wig) was weird - Bugs was a mermaid for a minute, and then they just stay in water for no reason.

Be honest tho have you ever seen a Clampett short that isn't weird? That's his thing

On 1/23/2016 at 3:43 PM, StonyCurtis said:

Once they got into the 1960s the overall quality dropped quite a lot.

On 2/2/2016 at 7:37 PM, [DS] said:

The most of the past-1960 Looney Tunes are depressing. Almost no Bugs, a lot of boring Speedy Gonzales/Daffy Duck shorts. The last two years (1967-1969) are special lame.

Couldn't agree more although the staff they had was pathetic compared to that of 1937-1959, not that it wasn't good it's just that they used to have the greatest cartoon staff of all time.

I can tell y'all haven't seen the oldest ones cuz the worst Looney Tunes shorts are no question the Buddy cartoons from 1933-1935 they made after they lost the Bosko character to MGM. It's not even close they're all bland af and super boring.

On 7/9/2017 at 7:55 PM, Jokmank said:

I WILL say that I always thought "The Big Snooze", the last one by Bob Clampett, felt kinda halfassed.

This is actually one of my favorites although the other Clampett ones are a lot better