Dimension W

Koby

Dimension W
9M4sea4.jpg
MAL

In the year 2072, the world's energy problems seem solved by a network of cross-dimensional electric-field inductors—"coils"—that extract energy from a seemingly infinite source. That source is the W dimension, a fourth plane that exists beyond the X, Y, and Z dimensions.

In this world, unofficial "illegal" coils harness powers that the police can't hope to counter. Dealing with these coils is the job of coil-hating repo man Kyoma, whose run-in with the unique coil android Mira leads the two to form a reluctant partnership.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

'Dimension W' Cast Announced

An anime adaptation of Yuji Iwahara's manga Dimension W was announced during FUNimation's panel at Anime Expo 2015. The manga has been serialized in Young Gangan since 2011, and there are currently eight volumes published.

The official website for sci-fi anime Dimension W has announced cast members for the upcoming TV anime. In addition to the cast, the site also announced that the anime will be broadcast in January 2016.

Cast
Kyouma Mabuchi: Daisuke Ono (Barakamon)
Mira Yurisaki: Reina Ueda (Jitsu wa Watashi wa)
Albert Schumann: Akira Ishida (Mobile Suit Gundam Seed)
Elizabeth Greenhouse-Smith: Eri Suzuki (Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV))
Marie: Kimiko Saito

Synopsis
In the year 2072, the world's energy problems seem solved by a network of cross-dimensional electric-field inductors—"coils"—that extract energy from a seemingly infinite source. That source is the W dimension, a fourth plane that exists beyond the X, Y, and Z dimensions.

In this world, unofficial "illegal" coils harness powers that the police can't hope to counter. Dealing with these coils is the job of coil-hating repo man Kyoma, whose run-in with the unique coil android Mira leads the two to form a reluctant partnership.

PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH5sYIkWV_U

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, warlord8 said:

Watched the first episode on Toonami. Honestly, Im leaning towards boring, but hopefully it gets better. I feel like the plots been done before. Agree with the unnecessary fanservice, but am failing to see how this anime is comparable to Darker than Black.

keep with it it gets way better

I watched the first episode. Seems to really be giving off Darker than Black vibes if you ask me. Still not really sure where the story is headed after just one episode, but the characters seem likable enough. The MC sounds like Piccolo (DBZ) and Zoro (One Piece).

• Like 1

I'll stick with it since its on Toonami. I guess I wasn't really paying attention to the show when it aired. Normally I watch on the AS stream online, but AS redid their site so the stream was down. I had to watch it on tv with the volume real low. Its been a few years since I saw DtB, plan to rewatch as soon as ShadyCrab pulls through.

On 3/3/2016 at 6:52 PM, warlord8 said:

I'll stick with it since its on Toonami. I guess I wasn't really paying attention to the show when it aired. Normally I watch on the AS stream online, but AS redid their site so the stream was down. I had to watch it on tv with the volume real low. Its been a few years since I saw DtB, plan to rewatch as soon as ShadyCrab pulls through.

DtB is something i should add to my rewatch list loved it but has been a while since i watched it

almost to the point i could watch and be suprized by things

acully i dont think i ever finished th ovas

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...