Hey?

Gambitus

Hey everyone,

Im thinking this is a cool idea. Finally a place that has dubbed anime for people that don't want to read a book while they watch a show. Don't think I agree with the 5 post to gain access. I understand why and I do think you should thank the people that work to bring all this to the masses. But to me sharing is sharing and if it's closed to people just because they don't have a lot to say then .... You know what I'm saying. anyway Hello.

Hello and welcome to the forums,

The five post to view the anime is designed to cut down of spamming in the forums. so after your fifth nonspam post it will take thirty minutes then you can access the download section.

We have a lot of games and topics around the forum feel free to add to any that you like.

Have fun and I hope you stick around.

We are a forum first and for most, the downloads are a bonus. If people join to download and don't contribute back by posting there are doing nothing but leeching and wasting our bandwidth. As much as it costs us, even with hosting it on free hosts like megaupload etc.. the least people can do is contribute by posting. Hope you understand that.

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay.