Greetings & salutations

DudeeBalls

Hi. I like to find the highest quality video source from R2J DVD's or BD's and then mux English audio and/or subs in and share them with everyone not to mention watch them myself of coarse. I've already released episodes 5-32, 37-48 & 54-60 of Yu Yu Hakusho in BD 960p on CW and I have already finished and plan on releasing Makai Senki Disgaea in dual audio with the rare uncensored R2J video from HQR (which took me forever to download via torrent). I'm also considering doing one of my DOR's (Dub Over Raw) on the Remastered R2J release of Revolutionary Girl Utena but I'm still not sure cause the interlude that they inserted at a random time somewhere around the middle of each of the remastered episodes will make the audio editing and syncing process extremely difficult and tedious. Another type of thing I like to upload and share is rare hard to get animes that I get from various sources like irc, emule and torrent (sometimes taking me a month+ just to get one series). Sometimes I go up to 3 months without releasing anything but I just wanted to make it clear that I do now and in the future intend to not just leech but also give a little something back to the community.

Hey DudeeBalls! Welcome to the forum. 960p Yuyu Hakusho? Awesome! xD It's my one of my favorite shonen series, and one of my top 20 favorite anime overall! Hope you do it justice.

Enjoy your stay, and hope you continue to visit! If you need any help or anything feel free to send me a PM.

Hello! thank you for the long introduction! ^.^

I am Talena, My favorite Anime at the moment is Bleach... but that could change tomorrw.

You need five nonspam posts to get to the download section and after your fifth it will take about half an hour before you have access. While in there if/when you do download please thank the uploader, they do put in a lot of time to get the links to us.

Feel free to comment on anything that catches your eye, we welcome the extra mind.

The most important thing though... is to have fun ^.^