Hello

.fire.

Hi,

Im New to this whole Forum thing, and well i guess this makes my first post/thread and well like to say HI! and hope we could be Friends,

Also i don't really know much about the New Animes but im really into School Rumble atm and also hoping to get some Recommendations from others.

^_^

Hello and welcome!

Please remember not to spam as it is bannable, welcoming people who have been here longer then you is a no no too.

Please remember it takes about thirty minutes from your fifth nonspam post to access the download section and while there it is polite to thank the uploaders for their links

Some anime I enjoy are

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Bleach

One Piece

Maohoromatic

Fruits Basket

Wolfs Rain

Inuyasha

And loads more!

So come and enjoy yourself, if you have any questions you can ask me or post them in the Assistance Board.

Have fun~

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^

If you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.