hello from down under

bigbird101

Gday guys, its nice to meet you all. I'm a big fan of anime and have been for quite some time. when my mate said i should have a look at your website, i loved it :) . i love all kinds of anime but my Favorite at the moment would be ( in no particular order ) Fate Stay Night, Death Note, Code Geass, Samurai 7, Cowboy Bebop. and ive just started to watch claymore, liking it so far.

Hey, welcome to the forums!

Another wonder from downunder! WOOT! we rock!

OK now we get into the hard stuff, please do not spam as it is now bannable. after you have made your 5th non spam post you can access the download section after about 30 minutes.

Before you download please remember to thank the person you download from as it shows that their hard work is appreciated.

If you have any questions or are wanting a chat I am normally here (as I LIVE here)

and the most important rule... don't forget to have fun! ^.^

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^