League of Legends

Kazu

I do have to say, support is one of the best roles to play if you are doing an aggressive support. I like to do Janna support since she never dies and can turn into a perfect split pusher rather than just playing a traditional support. Plus a good Blitzcrank grab is one of the best feelings ever.

@Breathless   I agree with your jungle premise, personally hate the role since everyone blames you for not ganking even when they aren't setting up the gank. Plus some people just don't understand what a leash is...

Either way, I like doing support or top the most. Plus ARAM is super fun, already have 50 wins clocked into it.

Yeah if I were to play support I would have to play aggressively. The only time I do support is when my friend wants to ADC (he usually does support for me) since I know he's gonna win the lane.

As for ARAM, I find it really fun but I dont think it should be a competitive map. Usually my friends and I just go on skype and play a bunch of ARAM games and like to fool around. There's usually 5 of us so it doesnt hurt anyone. 

You should try out Janna/Lux support then. Both fit the traditional support role and have good offensive capabilities. Plus in a jam then you can split push entire lanes by yourself and escape.

It really isnt competitive, but it can be quite fun. Plus it teaches people how to actually use skill-shots, and it has less leavers/feeders since they are shorter games.

Is anyone excited for the 1 vs 1 map they are developing?

Edited by lemmingllama

• 5 months later...