Furious 7: One Last Ride

professa X

I saw the trailer yesterday and it looks so freaking awesome. I cannot wait to see this multiple times in theaters lol. I do hope it isnt the last one. I want them to continue Tokyo drift.

Tokyo Drift is tied into this storyline now though with the death of Hanz. It's the reason Toretto was there to race the kid from TD at the end.

I saw the trailer yesterday and it looks so freaking awesome. I cannot wait to see this multiple times in theaters lol. I do hope it isnt the last one. I want them to continue Tokyo drift.

Tokyo Drift is tied into this storyline now though with the death of Hanz. It's the reason Toretto was there to race the kid from TD at the end.

I noticed. I just really liked Tokyo Drift and want more of it lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I was honestly hoping this would end the series, tie up all the loose storylines and be done.

Unfortunately it seems this is the studios Cash Cow and they're not about to let it end.

They recently released a statement that says they have 3 more films after this in the planning stages.

I was honestly hoping this would end the series, tie up all the loose storylines and be done.

Unfortunately it seems this is the studios Cash Cow and they're not about to let it end.

They recently released a statement that says they have 3 more films after this in the planning stages.

What! No! They cant drag this on!

I don't mind them making more movies if done correctly, after 6 movies, Fast & Furious 6 was one of the best of the franchise, unlike all the Saw sequels which got progressively worse, The Fast and Furious franchises most recent films have gotten better than previous movies.  Lucas Black(the star from Tokyo Drift) is in Furious 7, I would like to see him in the future films, possibly taking over as a lead in the franchise.  They could slowly phase out older members of the crew and let newer, younger members become the stars.  New additions in Furious 7 or in the 8th film could end up being a leader or co-leader in the possible 10th film.