Blu-ray or Dvd anime

Blackcat

its depends on your budget and if your willing to spend that extra cash, overall Blu-rays would the better choice in terms of video and audio quality wise.

in terms physical of space buying BDs might save you the trouble of making room for a 8 disc dvd set of lets say Hellsing as opposed to the blu-ray version of only 4 discs as with BD you can have more episodes on a single disc, note this isn't always the case as some anime companies only have 4 episodes per blu-ray such as aniplex or 6+ episodes per discs such as sentai flimworks.

In the end its all up to user preference. thats the best i could explain it without going to over board. 

Edited by hagi

My budget isnt the best at the moment and I'd really hate to buy Dvd's then switch to Blu-ray later. To be honest, I've nevet noticed much of a difference between the two except when I download them and when I click them, it opens up Vlc player with a larger screen than normal but thats on my laptop, I want to get dvd's so I can play them on my Tv :P