Mega question

I'm relatively new to using Mega to download, but i've noticed some issues the last 2 days. Usually when I use Mega I can download unlimited episodes without a problem. The last 2 days I can only download 3 episodes before it stops and I have to exit out and start back over, the last hour its been down to 2 episodes before it stops.

Is this an issue others are having? Is there a way around this?

Try a different browser, mega doesnt always work well with my mozilla.. It gets very annoying sometimes

The extention made mine work better, i dont see why you would disable it.

I've never had problems with getting top dl speeds, and now since i've deleted the extension all the Mega links work for JDownloader. Its way better to not have it, imo.

I wouldn't use a chrome logger...err I mean extension. Especially if its for downloading. Fdm had an extension and all of a sudden it wanted to look at my so history. So u know I dropped that biiitch

My net provider does not give out our history and i'm pretty good at erasing my tracks, but I should have known better than to accept the add-on. Problem fixed.

Edited by Blitzepidemic

Try a different browser, mega doesnt always work well with my mozilla.. It gets very annoying sometimes

The extention made mine work better, i dont see why you would disable it.

I've never had problems with getting top dl speeds, and now since i've deleted the extension all the Mega links work for JDownloader. Its way better to not have it, imo.

I wouldn't use a chrome logger...err I mean extension. Especially if its for downloading. Fdm had an extension and all of a sudden it wanted to look at my so history. So u know I dropped that biiitch

My net provider does not give out our history and i'm pretty good at erasing my tracks, but I should have known better than to accept the add-on. Problem fixed.

Your net provider got nuthin to do withit. When youclick that ok button when dl those ext. U agre to have it look at your browser history. Whick it will see at the tie of downloading your content. Its just their way of collecting data whick can be handed over if proper authority request it.

JDownloader doesn't work for all links and is FDM freedownloadmanager.org? 

The Mega links i'm having problems with, which I never had problems with before, are the ones that many uploaders use on several different sites. They start with 'chrome://mega/content/secure.html#'.

Use JD BETA (AKA: JD2).