Character Question

Myrodis19

I was talking in the One Piece thread and a question came to my mind. Does Chad ever get a good fight? Sure he fights a few and wins but usually he ends up getting his butt handed to him. Case in case the Soul Society Arc everyone gets a meaningful fight that they win ((Orihimme is the exception)) but him.

I was talking in the One Piece thread and a question came to my mind. Does Chad ever get a good fight? Sure he fights a few and wins but usually he ends up getting his butt handed to him. Case in case the Soul Society Arc everyone gets a meaningful fight that they win ((Orihimme is the exception)) but him.

lol.. well he wins 1 fight in Hueco Mundo then gets his ass nearly killed twice after that and has to be saved. That is all that has happened up to the manga as well. So no, Sado doesn't really get much fights. 1 fight out of the entire series is the only time he has fared well.

Yeah I believe they need to get the story with Chad (Sado) and Orihime back into it, because what I have watched up to now just has them really to move story along a bit or to drag it on more... I really wish they were more central characters.

lol.. well he wins 1 fight in Hueco Mundo then gets his ass nearly killed twice after that and has to be saved. That is all that has happened up to the manga as well. So no, Sado doesn't really get much fights. 1 fight out of the entire series is the only time he has fared well.

Yeah Sado hasn't been on a winning streak of late. The creators must hate him :P

i dont really like chad, orihime, or ishida either. they just seem so weak. i wish they would try and show less of them and leave all the fighting to ichigo.

Ishida got his own story, he lost his powers, his dad was introduced. THen the whole bit about his grandfather.

Orihime got her own story, her brother for starters, the the whole hueco arc.

And then theres Chad, his powers remain largely un explored all we know is that they are like a hollows powers. Sure we got a lil bit about his grandfather but that was a small bit so in other words he got nothing.

• 4 weeks later...