125 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer, Luffy or Ace?

• Luffy
    • Ace

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard one..... I admire Ace, truly respect him, and I've always thought that his Devil Fruit power is a lot cooler than Luffy's, but Luffy has always had a certain pull. Maybe it's the simpleness of his nature or something, but it's also the reason he pulls so many good people toward him.

However, I still cried very hard when Ace died. He was one of the best characters in the show!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Although my name may have you believe otherwise, I actually prefer Luffy over Ace. As cool as Ace is (and he does play the older brother role perfectly) I love the way Luffy is as far as his personality when he does get serious. He has a hard core belief system that is unflappable and his loyalty is second to none. And, there are moments where he comes across as smarter than he normally appears. In my opinion, at least half of his stupidity is based on his ability to exercise his free will mixed with a bit of fearlessness. Half might be giving him too much credit though, lol.

Edited by Asce

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...