Looking for two suggestions

Hi

It's been 3 or 4 years since I watched anime and decided to start watching again

I normally watch two series at a time and just finished the current two shows I was watching, I wanted to check out Log horizon because I heard it was good but I don't think its been dubbed yet ( could be wrong)

I'm going to watch Sword art Online and 2 other series but just need help picking something to watch,

My favorite shows are,

DN Angel

Blackcat

Bleach

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Dragon ball Z

Full metal alchemist Brotherhood

Kyo Kara Maoh!

High school of the dead

I was thinking of checking out Ghost Hunt. Since Sao is, I guess action and such, I was hoping for one thriller/supernatual and the other to be something funny.

First off, Log Horizon has not been dubbed. Since you posted this, I will assume you only watch dubs and post as such.

For thriller/supernatural, try Ghost Hunt, Another, Gankutsuou (more mystery but still). Most good thrillers are subbed, like Gosick, Corpse Party and Aoi Bungaku.

As for funny, try something like Welcome to the NHK, Binbogami Ga!, Nerima Daikon Brothers, B Gata H Kei, Cat Planet Cuties, or Ouran High School Host Club.

Also anything on my MAL that I gave a 8 or higher is highly recommended, so feel free to look and find some other ones.

• Like 1

Shikabane Hime - action + supernatural

Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero - action + supernatural

Gantz - action + supernatural

Shiki - supernatural

Steins Gate - supernatural

Durarara - supernatural

Top 4 are action/ supernatural bottom 3 are less action more supernatural just mix and match