Ghost Whisperer, Numb3rs, Gary Unmarried, and more Canceled on CBS

Koby

Sorry fans of the CBS shows Ghost Whisperer, Cold Case, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Gary Unmarried, Miami Medical, Accidentally on Purpose and Numb3rs. but they are all canceled.

CBS has picked up Medium and Rules of Engagement for the 2010-2011 season.

Well I'm a fan of Numb3rs, Ghost Whisperer, and Gary Unmarried. Hadn't been watching Numb3rs in a while though. Sad to see Ghost Whisperer leave, especially since CBS is mostly duplicate crime shows now days, and it was unique.

Ghost whisperer cancelled that sucks i love that show, at least they never cancelled medium i presume all these shows got low viewer ratings for the last season i hate when they cancel a show like that because stories are usually left incomplete (Tru Calling) i've only watched up to episode 19 of season 5 so i don't know if thats the case.

I've also never watched any of the others so i don't know much about them. hopefully they'll have some good new shows to replace these then.

Well there is 6 new shows airing on CBS this fall. 2 comedies that sound stupid, and 4 drama/criminal shows. One of the new criminal shows is a "Criminal Minds 2" staring Forest Whitaker. =O Great just what we needed, more criminal shows on a network that is practically nothing but crime scene shows. Can't they do anything different?

On that note, Medium got renewed, but I dislike it, why couldn't it be canceled and Ghost Whisperer get renewed? That would be so much more awesome.

The only 3 criminal shows i like are bones, medium and the original CSI but even thats gone downhill since Billy Peterson left so the new shows probably won't appeal to me then

I prefer medium to ghost whisperer so if i had to choose between the two it would be ghost whisperer but it was a very good show so its a shame.