Continue the Story

Arian

Cried about it for a bit until he got a telephone call. It was from Brad Pitt. "Hey, I heard you wanted to cast me as Nuratoo..." "Y-Yeah." Said Mike reluctantly. "I think it's fucking brilliant, but these turkeys'll just never understand. Just keep trying man, it'll work for the best. Mike rose with so much confidence that he came up behind Jane and slapped her behind...

Edited by Arian

"we're gonna cast Brad Pitt as Naruto and that's final. Jane told him " you don't understand what's going on here". Mike was stunned by what she said. " We're being controlled by people". Mike thought she was crazy until he said "Awe Bra". He had never heard that phrase before or even knew it, yet he said it.

All the while they realized they we being controlled by LimitLess...........

• 2 weeks later...

...LimitLess' plan was about to work, until United States President, Jesse Jackson had all the microchips destroyed, since they can also enslave black people, which is racist.

Meanwhile, in Gotham city, Harvey Birdman and Archer were just hanging out outside a city building...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

alot of grass stains because he didn't finish cutting the lawn fast enough to please his mistress beneath the foot of her yard. "Go cut the yard faster" she screamed while kicking Bigfoot in the hands. This prevented Bigfoot from even turning on the lawn mower. Bigfoot was in trouble and Terrance was not going to have any of it when....