Ruki here! Nice to meet you!

arukiruki

Hi There, thanks for clicking this thread instead of hundreds of other threads, Well, Nice to meet you guys, my username is Arukiruki, you can call me Ruki for short. I'm from south east asia, can guess my nation? hahaha. I arrived here after check my old bookmark of Cartoon World, it says that it is already moved here, so I checked this place. So far, I think this place is great, not much difference with the CW Forum. I want to see some Pokemon and Digimon stuff here, I like Natsume Yuujinchou, Mushishi, Moyashimon, Danshi Koukousei, Baka to Test and many others Anime, cartoons? I love Avatar Aang and Korra. I am not a gamers anyway, I easyly get bored with a game, when I played Pokemon Black 2, I gave up on a middle of a gym, When I play Harvest Moon, I already got Orange Heart but then I havent play it again for almost 10 years. Haha, well thats it, oh yeah, I have a question, Why the CW Forum closed and moved here? is there any improvement since you moved this forum? Thanks before. Agai, Nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome to Kametsu! I hope you enjoy your stay. Excellent choices of cartoons and anime, both of your lists are solid.

As for your questions, CW was closed since it's software was super outdated and there was lots of spam. So they moved over to Kametsu. All in all, Kametsu has better software and spam filtering, plus it has existed for longer than CW.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Like 1

Well this proves you're not leeching here.

So welcome to Kamestu Forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here

I hope I'm not only downloading, but maybe I can help for something, haha. Sure, thanks for coming Kei-san!

Wow! really? Kametsu has already exist before CW? I've just know that. Ok, thanks for coming to my thread. See you around Llama-san

Yeah, Kametsu has been around since December of 2006. And i hope to see you too.

Whoa, I still a kid at that time :D. Sure

Danshi koukousie is a awesome anime!!!

And also another Harvest Moon fan!

Welcome to Kametsu

Danshi Koukousei is really funny! hahaha. The live action of it already released but still RAW. I'm waiting for it subs :D For Harvestmoon, I played a lot "Harvest moon friends of mineral town" and "more friends of mineral town" those two GBA games are great, I even made a fanfict of the story when I was a kid. About two years ago I tried to play "The tale of two towns" and got bored LOL.

Yeah! thanks! Anyway I visited your thread about Digimon, and I currently downloading several movies! haha, Thanks :D

Your welcome!

I actualy liked Tales of Two towns, but my favorite harvest moon game is Grand Bazar

Do you also play Rune Factory

I played the Rune Factory for about 1 hour, LOL. I don't like the battle themed or monsterous game, but Ragnarok is the exception, haha. I never play any games since three years ago, I got bussier with real life since that time but still watch some Anime, Movies and Japanese Dorama. I easyly got addicted to games but also got bored even easier. The last game that I played are Pokemon Heart Gold and Plant vs Zombie 2010 version, Ah, Maybe flappy bird, hahaha.

Wow! really? Kametsu has already exist before CW? I've just know that. Ok, thanks for coming to my thread. See you around Llama-san

Yeah, Kametsu has been around since December of 2006. And i hope to see you too.

No that's just when the forum was last restarted.

Kametsu existed in 2004, under a subdomain of an old hosting site I ran.

Archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20050510225401/http://kametsu.s2kclub.com/ (first archive they have is May 10th, 2005 :/ )

The domain "kametsu.com" was registered on August 04, 2005.

• Like 1

No that's just when the forum was last restarted.

Kametsu existed in 2004, under a subdomain of an old hosting site I ran.

Archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20050510225401/http://kametsu.s2kclub.com/ (first archive they have is May 10th, 2005 :/ )

The domain "kametsu.com" was registered on August 04, 2005.

Ah, it is even longer! already 10 years! Great! Wonder when is this forum's "birth"-day.

Crappy Birds........

No I also play flappy birds, just didn't know there were others like me who do

I dind't play it anymore since the owner re-take the game. Maybe when he return it, there are several improvements that changes.

You said you see japanese dramas, have you seen Kamen Rider and the live action XxxHolic?

Aaaah! I love Kamen Rider since last year, I watch it since the KR Wizard, and now I continue to watch KR Gaim, Gaim is the most interesting one I think, it has a storyline unlike the other kamen riders which had static story. xxx Holic? I didn't watch that, is that good?

tldr

sup

Hey There! thanks for visit my thread, well sorry if it is too long, because I don't want to write "Hey there! I'm Arukiruki, brb downloading" hahahaha. Okay, see you around!

Welcome to Kametsu, arukiruki. Have fun ^^

Thanks Phaz0n! Nice to meet you! you can call me Ruki, yeah. Have a great day!

This is the most posts I've seen in the SeeD Hallway.

Hahaha, really? I haven't visit the other post from long time ago, but in the first page, I think my post is the most visited, haha. ^ ^