SOTW #137: To Love-RU

Alice

My vote is as follows

poetictragedy(your's was awesome)

firedogx10

HeavenlyClassic(your sig made me laugh so you get my vote)

And btw some of you have been posting my name as kekashi14, it's actually kakashi14. Not sure if it's done intentionally or not.

The rest

Dreamer

J-Lord

Edited by kakashi14

firedogx10 - Really good effect, it would have interesting to see the full face of the 'dragon' (I'm not to sure what it is, so hence the quotation marks)

poetictragedy - as ∂яεαмεя said, just too cute!

∂яεαмεя - Liked the effect, there could have maybe been more of a vertical border in between each picture, like what you see on an old filmstrip, but otherwise its good :)

1. poetictragedy - This is my favourite due to how well the whole signature goes together. The Base colour of pink fits the signature well and also how the render pops up from the signature itself.

2. Dreamer - This got second place in my books due to the signature offering a lot to look at while not being overboard. Some of the frames seem a little fuzzy compared to the others but that seems to balance being spread over the signature.

3. Kakashi14 - This one won third only just due to the range of colours and clearness of the signature.

Too everyone else great signature, There is greatness in all of them sadly only three can be selected.