Scary Dreams

Necrophiliac

not since i was really little and i was running really fast from something and then i couldn't run anymore because there was this girl in the doorway shouting stop at me over and over again. Oddly enough she was beautiful and it was reacurring simply because i wanted to see her again. I don't think that counts as a bad dream especially since i think i was running towards her anyway hehe.

She only had "sway" because she's an abusive bitch that never should've been a parent in the first place. I stopped having nightmares about her once she stopped trying to get back into my life, realised she screwed up beyond belief, and that I am not a forgiving person. It also helped when I stopped caring about the morality of hating a parent and felt only anger for a woman that would raise her hand to her own daughter.

She only had "sway" because she's an abusive bitch that never should've been a parent in the first place. I stopped having nightmares about her once she stopped trying to get back into my life, realised she screwed up beyond belief, and that I am not a forgiving person. It also helped when I stopped caring about the morality of hating a parent and felt only anger for a woman that would raise her hand to her own daughter.

yay you can be my right hand... woman on my lil campaign to lock abusive mothers around the world. here's a list of advocates.

1:Me

2:Dojiro Lipra (me)

3:Linnell Jones (still me)

I have many dreams, alot of them are premonitions. Those happen to come true, many of which I premonition come to monition. I've meet my friends Pees, Isbell, Thomas and JT that way. I also dreamed one day I would be with Molly, I am. :) However for the darker ones, I premonitioned my 5th grade English teacher, my grandmothers, my grandpap, my dog, and my and Molly's fight a few years back. They came true. I love them and hate them at the same time. I also dreamed Vampires and ZOmbies were attacking my father's parents.

• 11 months later...

I only have nightmares when I'm very sick or when I'm extremely stressed out. There was this one time when I had a fever and I had this dream that I was in the hospital section of an army camp and me and this other patient would just be conversing. But I would suddenly be looking at the camp from above and see boulders being launched at the camp and then in real life I was screaming and I freaked out my mom, dad, and my brother.