Need help finding something my wife would like

There is a character in Phi Brain called Rook who was like that.

Also Yubel from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, many other shows with that type too.

Yandere can also be the type that usualy say "since I can't have him, no one will" or if I kill him, he will be mine forever", so they try to kill that person becase the love them so much.

So bassicly crazy.

Sometimes they don't stalk, they are just serial killer crazy.

Another example of Yandere is the ones were if the character they like doesn't love them back, the yandere goes and kills of the character they likes friends and anyone they like.

I was suprised that it was an actual character type.

Back on topic, is your wife into gag anime?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like she prefers comedy, or at least things that aren't too dry as well as romance. It also sounds to me like the main problem is a difference in taste between you and her, if my guess is correct. Of course I don't know what either of your tastes are, but this is my best guess, sorry if its a bit broad. I would like to put an extra emphasis on giving school rumble and fruits basket a go.

School Rumble - my personal favorite and all rounder, a romantic comedy that doesn't get too serious and has a bit of everything, and keeps the drama fairly low.

Fruits Basket - Don't let the name throw you off, its a comedy with vague hints in the direction of romance, some mild supernatural elements, and touching stories.

Steins;Gate - A romantic comedy, though the romance doesn't play much of a role until near the end of the series. About a mad scientist and his friends and their experiments with time travel and microwaving stuff. Its hilarious but it also gets deep and has some suspense to it.

Cowboy Bebop - its a classic and very well done, plenty of action and humor with plenty of deep and cerebral elements, and good pacing.

Baccano/Durarara - the two series are unrelated except that they were made by the same people. Baccano is very violent and bloody, while Durarara goes at a bit slower pace and has less action, but both series have a major emphasis on story and interesting characters.

XXXHolic - The art style most people either love or hate, but that aside it has a lot to do with the occult. Its a combination of thriller, horror, and comedy. Great selection of characters and good stories, and if she likes it, give Ghost Hunt a try as they have similar themes.

Ranma 1/2 - Its a classic and its hilarious, first couple of seasons have a lot of nudity but its not the ecchi kind, it is very much a martial arts show. Its pretty dated now, but I get the feeling she will like it.

Future Diary (Mirai Nikki) - A bit of everything, if you don't mind psychopaths, blood, and things getting kinda sordid occasionally, its a great series with an emphasis on warped romance. It reminds me a bit of eden of the east because its about a survival game of sorts.

Things already mentioned that I would second:

Ouran High School Host Club

Eden of the East

Angel Beats

Death Note

Edit: also, since you mentioned twilight, you absolutely have to show her an episode of Hellsing, because vampires aren't supposed to sparkle ^_^

Edited by Mordeth_Kai