Is it weird?

professa X

I think writers even manga writers should be able to write what ever they want, they are works of the creators imagination and are purly fiction, it is not real people actualy doing these acts.

Somethings that are loli and shota lso, just depects kids in importaint roles, but not always as a means for fan service.

I am against it, you shouldn't start limiting what people can put in books or films, and what ideas or stories they can and can't use.

Now they will start banning that novel Lolita next.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

I remember reading a page from some ecchi manga where a bunch of otaku voted on what age of anime girl they thought was the most attractive. The otaku were nervous after voting/they kind of felt like pedos. They voted for the high school age girl, and not girls younger than that, so someone told them that they were not technically pedos.

I have no idea what this manga was called but that is my description of it. Anyway, if you want to feel really creepy, watch GTO. Its decent enough, but I think its easier to watch when you're younger.

• 2 weeks later...

i completely understand your feeling as  a 23 yr old US male, I love harem,echii etc and at first I felt strange liking it like i was adeviant but its the cute and charming romances over the sexuality that most people like, I even ended up liking YAoi and im straight personally I think the romances teenagers have together has a nostalgic sentement alot of people appreciate because when your older shits different.

idk thats my feelings 

If your a pedophile then your into people 11 years old or younger not teens. Your thinking of hebephilia(11-14) / ephebophilia (15-19) = legal depending on where you live. Most of usa the age to consent is 16. Its not a big deal but society is just full of people who are just amazingly stupid.

• Like 2

nah, if I want to sit in my underpants and watch girls with big ol' breasts repeatedly engage in clothes destroying combat then I'll be damned if thats not what I'm going to do!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa god I need a life/girlfriend yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 3

nah, if I want to sit in my underpants and watch girls with big ol' breasts repeatedly engage in clothes destroying combat then I'll be damned if thats not what I'm going to do!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa god I need a life/girlfriend yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

^this..... just this..... you sir, WIN!

i use to avoid the over the top echi stuff, but i have come to terms with it. its just another part of anime and manga. if the story is good and keeps me interested, then panty shots or tig old biddies aren't going stop me from watching it.