From Cartoon World to Kametsu

madged1

Hello everybody.

I'm another one who jumped ship from the Cartoon World forum to the Kametsu forum. I'm not too familiar with the site, but I hope that I will participate more in threads than I ever did during my time at C-W (which was very little).

I would consider myself to be a 'kid-at-heart', and a proud one of that. I have and always will watch animated content whether it's lighthearted cartoons or serious anime. Video gaming is perhaps my greatest hobby; I look for gameplay rather than graphics, and will happily play retro games/consoles that are older than me. My favourite franchise would have to be Dragon Ball, followed by Sonic the Hedgehog. My music preferences are Rock and Heavy Metal. I look forward to my stay here at Kametsu.

EDIT: And as you can see by my signature, I am also a WWE fan (my favourite wrestler being CM Punk, although I am aware he has 'walked out' of the company recently).

Edited by madged1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody.

I'm another one who jumped ship from the Cartoon World forum to the Kametsu forum. I'm not too familiar with the site, but I hope that I will participate more in threads than I ever did during my time at C-W (which was very little).

I would consider myself to be a 'kid-at-heart', and a proud one of that. I have and always will watch animated content whether it's lighthearted cartoons or serious anime. Video gaming is perhaps my greatest hobby; I look for gameplay rather than graphics, and will happily play retro games/consoles that are older than me. My favourite franchise would have to be Dragon Ball, followed by Sonic the Hedgehog. My music preferences are Rock and Heavy Metal. I look forward to my stay here at Kametsu.

EDIT: And as you can see by my signature, I am also a WWE fan (my favourite wrestler being CM Punk, although I am aware he has 'walked out' of the company recently).

Dude same here. It's a shame that Cartoon World is gone now. it was one of my favorite sites. I also used to go to a site called Anime Stadium and it got killed and merged with this site as well. Oh well, at least they both chose a good site to merge with.