Changing ships from CW

Googler123

Hi kametsu. I'm a refugee from C-W forum. Was trying to become an uploader there and become more engaged  and noticed the farewell message; just my luck.

I was more a lurker than anything else, but I tried to help the community since it provided the most comprehensive cartoon and anime ddl  I've seen so far. Hope I'll  kametsu as much as I did CW.

Best regards to  CW members, as I see there are plenty here ;)

Hey, what kind of hosts do you like? I'm really considering becoming an uploader of mostly 90's stuff (I have a few sources wink wink) so any input would help me decide on what hosts to use. Atm I'm using tusfiles because they keep files for a very long time and haven't deleted anything so far. They also have huuuuuge space and decent speed. I'm considering billionuploads as a fast mirror because it has ftp uploading for free users and tusfiles for longer file life.

Hey, what kind of hosts do you like? I'm really considering becoming an uploader of mostly 90's stuff (I have a few sources wink wink) so any input would help me decide on what hosts to use. Atm I'm using tusfiles because they keep files for a very long time and haven't deleted anything so far. They also have huuuuuge space and decent speed. I'm considering billionuploads as a fast mirror because it has ftp uploading for free users and tusfiles for longer file life.

The best hosts for me are Mega and Uptobox because I can get my max download speed :)