Relationship Corner (Explicit)

Zanco

I've dated allot of girls but break ups never get any easier. I am going through one right now and all I need is support. I've been dating this chick for a few months now and I recently broke up with her because it turns out that just like every other girl I dated: find some sort of speculation or feeling that is unsatisfactory, tells my best friend, then plays it of as a mistake or pokes fun of it, and I am sick and fucking tired of stupid highschool shit like this. I never liked and/or toke part in it and never will. It's like every time they never want to tell me about it and fix it or if they do then never really want to fallow through and I am done. I don't care if I am in the wright or in the wrong all I need is to know if this shit stops with age because at this point it really fucking doesn't look like it. 

This thread is for every one looking for relationship support and advice. Be respectful.

Well, I've only had two girlfriends, but my average dating length is about a year and a half. My advice: Date your friends. You hang out with them since you already like their personality, so why not try to get a bit closer to them? So far it's worked for me, and unless a catastrophe happens then I will likely be marrying my current girlfriend within a couple years.

Also Zanco, try talking to them. If they dont want to talk and fix whatever relationship problem they told you about, its likely that it wasn't the only problem. And they are just done regardless. Personally I'd say to wait until after high school, people are more mature on average so will actually tell you if something is up.

• Like 3

Well I've been out of highschool for almost two years now and I assumed that my relationships turn out for the better but it's the same fuckin' bullshit. But that's good advice, I'll try talking to them about what might've been the actual problem. Thanks Llama.

Well I've been out of highschool for almost two years now and I assumed that my relationships turn out for the better but it's the same fuckin' bullshit. But that's good advice, I'll try talking to them about what might've been the actual problem. Thanks Llama.

Well then. Hope it helps.

Also try dating people in a really specialized science, typically they are more rational. I would suggest something like biochemistry or neuroscience, plus psychology people have the best parties. Other than that, just keep on going and hope for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

College relationships tend to be even more flaring and short lived than high school relationships, depending on the person. At the college I go to, a lot of people go to parties to hook up for a night, then call it good and they hopefully see each other another night. This is the reason why I'm trying to stay away from relationships in college right now.

I've only had two boyfriends, both being during High School, and I was pretty happy during those relationships because they were nice, flexible guys that were willing to work with me on whatever problems that may have came up.

The first one ended because I was 15, and he was 18, ready to go on to college and I broke up with him because, even though he treated me well and did a lot with me, I knew it would be very hard to maintain a relationship while in two separate schools, and even different phases in life.

The second one, which was just last year, was a lot more... Active. He was a year older than me, both of us were seniors, and we graduated together.  I was with him for 9 months. This man I thought I would stay with forever, I believe it was around 7 months of being with him, we gave each other our V-cards. Funny how it ended - Long story short, it was the day of our 9th month together, he was gonna take me out. He never even came or called. Next day he called saying a member of his family was put in his hospital, his grandmother. I said okay. Then the day after that, I find out he had sex with my best friend's friend on the day of our 9 months. ..... Yeah, don't expect me to forgive you for this one.

Since then, I haven't been in a relationship. It'd be nice to be in one again, have a man hold me again and tell me it's okay... But with how a majority of college guys are, I want to prevent myself from being hurt like I was on my last relationship.

-----

... Okay enough about me. Anyways, I believe that these things do go away after the college age, probably after mid 20s, when hormones are starting to go down a bit and the desire to start a family rather than just have fun starts to take a more powerful form.

• 9 months later...

What im going to do is date an 18 year old hottie when im 50 because ill be richer and girls really love money and the relationship will have high odds of success.  The only downside is ill have to wait another 25 years while my annuities grow :\

I've always thought High School relationships were more for show. I'd get a girlfriend, my buddy will get a girlfriend. We'd make everyone else jealous(cause they were hot). And then we'd break up cause we've had enough of them and then the same shit happens.

Most of us would be in a relationship so we could all fit in, not sure if it was like that for everyone else here but that's how it was for me T^T.

If you're really in a relationship, it shouldn't be for name sake only. It'll will never work out, the feeling has to be mutual.

Also make sure you love each other enough to start dating. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but this is your best bet.

well i have never been in a realtion because i'm very serious about my relation for me they outh to be done with serious intent and kept alive till death if possible... they require scarfice and commitment which yes i'm willing to give for me relation are very serious indeed that why knowing that this is something not easy i never started a relation even after being approached by many girls... its not like i thought thery were not worthy no not at all they were all good but... i know they will not be ale to commit so i had to refuse them ...

i have had two engagement and both were arranged and both broken even with my fiancee although i was friendly and respectful and helping and caring i still did not got involved in any romantic encounter its only after marriage i decided to go all out with them... knowing the family situaion can chnage any time i did not wanted to taint them... and i think i still love my recent ex faincee but u see family matters hahahahah