My little sister can't be this cute! (OreImo)

Breathless

Hey guys. So I couldn't find a thread for this Light novel / Manga / Anime, so I'm making one.

I just recently finished watching the anime, season 1, 2 and all the OVA, so I know how it ends. I'll put it in spoilers for now, since the ending came out pretty recently, but if you're in this thread be prepared for a spoiler or two.

Big Spoiler. Ending.

So. Kyousuke and Kirino end up together. Kyousuke rejects every other girl that confesses to him, and then at the end kirino and kyousuke break up.

There was alot of hate when I was reading about the ending on other sites. Personally, I didn't mind it. I can even say I liked it. Maybe it's because the 'final girl' was probably my fravorite, but the ending was also unexpected for me. I went from, 'wtf' to 'o damn' to finally, 'ye, that ending was pretty g'. haha.

What about the rest of Kametsu?

Also. What's your favorite shipping!?

Edited by Breathless

While the anime is good it omits quite a few parts from the novel, personally i liked it, would be okay either way

i mean if they stayed together but that would make the anime take a darker turn i guess

Overall the anime is very lighthearted, wont make you fall of the chair laughing but it will keep you interested throughout, i suggest to anyone that liked it to give the novel a try, i personally found some parts way funnier than the anime plus there is quite a bit didn't make it into the anime as i mentioned.

Edited by animedono
  • Like 1

This Anime is actually on my list. Is it good?

It's a solid 7/10. Not a superb anime, but it's worth the watch. I actually read parts (not all), of the light novel and I find that the ending is a lot easier to take in. bits and pieces of dialog helps the ending to be more 'complete'.

While the anime is good it omits quite a few parts from the novel, personally i liked it, would be okay either way

i mean if they stayed together but that would make the anime take a darker turn i guess

Overall the anime is very lighthearted, wont make you fall of the chair laughing but it will keep you interested throughout, i suggest to anyone that liked it to give the novel a try, i personally found some parts way funnier than the anime plus there is quite a bit didn't make it into the anime as i mentioned.

Yep.

Even if they ended up together, I wouldn't mind, but i don't know about the rest of the internet/readers. Did you find the ending that disturbing? I thought it was pretty nice. But yeah, it seems I'm the minority. D:

• 1 year later...

I hated the last three episodes with all my heart.

Spoiler ahead:

What happened was completely unrealistic, it was not even pointed out slightly throughout the show.

Unresolved problems like kuroneko's life... (The break up scene was actually pretty good and well made, but there was no reason for it to begin with!)

Characters suddenly deciding to love kyouske, turned this elaborate anime into an unreasonable harem show... (Though a rejected one)

And much much more.

I would be way more happier if the show would've just stopped in episode 13. I would look back on it as a well-written anime that looked into problems of sibling life with a good enough open ending. and i would look forward for a third season.

• 1 year later...