Japanese:はたらく魔王さま

ce8d1366547621.jpg

Type:TV
Episodes:13
Aired:April 4
Genres:Fantasy,Supernatural,Comedy,Romance,Shounen,
Rating:+13

e54_Am.jpg

in another world where there was magic,demons and monsters. there was a demon king who brought chaos and war to the other countries, but at last by a certain hero the demon
king was defeated and escaped with his general to another world promising to return for revenge,but when they escaped they lost their
powers and turn into human.so the hero started working at a restaurant as part timer while trying to find a away to return to their world

some img of the anime:

wpid_FFF_Hataraku_Maou_sama_01_9_B300091

hataraku.jpg

imagesg.jpg

hataraku_maou_sama_01_01.jpg

Hataraku_Maou_sama_5_1.jpg

Hataraku_Maou_sama_5_1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was a surprisingly good series. I loved it! Behind Shingeki no Kyojin, definitely my favorite of the season. It was immensely funny and entertaining, just the type of show that leaves a smile on your face. Highly recommend it!

(btw made some edits to the title)

oh were there. guess it happens cuz it was kinda fast ^_^. oh and i am not a native speaker as well so no wonder it happens often

thanks man for fixing :byebye:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was the best show of that season and maybe the entire year. It is superb in every way. Some of the best art in any series, the OP and ED really were superb and all of the content, story, character design and pacing of it all except where his room mate and subordinate got food sick that was over done..everything else was superb. I wait eagerly for second season ..they MUST make it. I think they will.

• 3 weeks later...

oh man, was this great or what... i loved it!! definitely would recomment it to anyone looking for a good anime. the last time i had this much fun watching an comedy anime was FMP Fumoffu! everything was so hilarious and eagerly hoping for a second season!

can anyone tell me if this is from a manga or sth cause last i remember reading somewhere that the anime is base of some award winning story so is there more story to make anime of?