Quote Pyramid

Emotional Outlet

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
Bag of bags! Does not compute!
We are gaming the system.
I got a box. You got a box. We all got a box.
Boxes for everyone!! [...] o3o
I don't know even what's real anymore.
I hope you don't mind, but I moved your bricks [...]
This is a mess.
Or is it?
It's only a matter of time before this explodes.[/box]This is terrifying.[/box]
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box][...] also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. [...] [/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.[/box]scurvy can be treated with lemons, also what does the "warning points" part under the avatar mean[/box]I think you get them from being moderated when you're bad.[/box]
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]
I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]

don't give up hope so soon.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box][...] also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. [...] [/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.[/box]scurvy can be treated with lemons, also what does the "warning points" part under the avatar mean[/box]I think you get them from being moderated when you're bad.[/box]
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]
When will the madness end??

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]
When will the madness end??[/box]

as soon as i reach the character limit :P

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]When will the madness end??[/box]as soon as i reach the character limit :P[/box]Well, the character limit certainly can't be infinite, we'd probably break the board, haha.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]When will the madness end??[/box]as soon as i reach the character limit :P[/box]Well, the character limit certainly can't be infinite, we'd probably break the board, haha.[/box]

may be we'll be causing the forum rollback this time

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]When will the madness end??[/box]as soon as i reach the character limit :P[/box]Well, the character limit certainly can't be infinite, we'd probably break the board, haha.[/box]may be we'll be causing the forum rollback this time[/box]Hohoho, better save all your favourite threads then!!

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]When will the madness end??[/box]as soon as i reach the character limit :P[/box]Well, the character limit certainly can't be infinite, we'd probably break the board, haha.[/box]may be we'll be causing the forum rollback this time[/box]Hohoho, better save all your favourite threads then!![/box]

how do you save the threads

• 4 weeks later...
[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]When will the madness end??[/box]as soon as i reach the character limit :P[/box]Well, the character limit certainly can't be infinite, we'd probably break the board, haha.[/box]may be we'll be causing the forum rollback this time[/box]Hohoho, better save all your favourite threads then!![/box]how do you save the threads[/box]You could probably do some magic to do it.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]When will the madness end??[/box]as soon as i reach the character limit :P[/box]Well, the character limit certainly can't be infinite, we'd probably break the board, haha.[/box]may be we'll be causing the forum rollback this time[/box]Hohoho, better save all your favourite threads then!![/box]how do you save the threads[/box]You could probably do some magic to do it.[/box]

i'm not E.O. so i can't do magic

• 6 months later...

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.[/box]It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]nothing to write about[/box]I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a character limit.[/box]It's how many licks that it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-pop.[/box]Three?[/box]It's bumpy because Java cheated, haha.[/box]Bleh.[/box]It's closing up like a zipper![/box]There was another stupid kid beside me who thought about changing this chaotic world[/box]I really have other things I should be doing.[/box]I have Sims to torture![/box]Ooh, yay! I love your Sims. :3[/box]They are kawaii, I wish they didn't need to pee all the time, haha.[/box]how do you make them pee :bad_smile: :bad_smile:[/box]Just direct them to the toilet.[/box]Just like real life![/box]who pees in real life[/box]Dogs. They pee everywhere.[/box]The door beyond which the truth lies has yet to be opened[/box]This is getting pretty unwieldy. Nothing but lines on my screen.[/box]one more box :)[/box]I'm really starting to believe that this "character limit" is just a myth.[/box]don't give up hope so soon.[/box]When will the madness end??[/box]as soon as i reach the character limit :P[/box]Well, the character limit certainly can't be infinite, we'd probably break the board, haha.[/box]may be we'll be causing the forum rollback this time[/box]Hohoho, better save all your favourite threads then!![/box]how do you save the threads[/box]You could probably do some magic to do it.[/box]

i'm not E.O. so i can't do magic

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]

nothing to write about

There are a lot of boxes here

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]

nothing to write about

there wil be a lot more to come

[/box]

• 2 months later...

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside

nothing to write about

[/box]

Like mine

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside

nothing to write about

[/box]

Like mine

[/box]

and mine

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...