Quote Pyramid

Emotional Outlet

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] First one to reach character limit wins. [...]
Demonstration purposes, of course.
I think it's set to only allow like 5 boxs [...]
Are you serious, that's awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
Well, I guess I will soon find out!
Wow, I can't think of one thing to write. Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Are we doing word association? If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
Bag of bags! Does not compute!
We are gaming the system.
I got a box. You got a box. We all got a box.
Boxes for everyone!! Soon I will have a box of sushi. o3o
I don't know even what's real anymore.
I hope you don't mind, but I moved your bricks around. The mold wasn't holding.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
It's only a matter of time before this explodes.[/box]This is terrifying.[/box]
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box]trial and error, also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. all the time[/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] First one to reach character limit wins. [...]
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box]trial and error, also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. all the time[/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.

[/box]

scurvy can be treated with lemons, also what does the "warning points" part under the avatar mean

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] First one to reach character limit wins. [...]
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box]trial and error, also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. all the time[/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.[/box]scurvy can be treated with lemons, also what does the "warning points" part under the avatar mean
[/box]I think you get them from being moderated when you're bad.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] First one to reach character limit wins. [...]
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box]trial and error, also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. all the time[/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.[/box]scurvy can be treated with lemons, also what does the "warning points" part under the avatar mean[/box]I think you get them from being moderated when you're bad.[/box]
Box
Inside

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box]First one to reach character limit
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box]trial and error, also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. all the time[/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.[/box]scurvy can be treated with lemons, also what does the "warning points" part under the avatar mean[/box]I think you get them from being moderated when you're bad.[/box]
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box]First one to reach character limit
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box]First one to reach character limit
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box]First one to reach character limit
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP!

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box]First one to reach character limit
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box]First one to reach character limit
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.

[/box]

a lot misses you too :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box]First one to reach character limit
IIRC yeah.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too :embarrassed: :embarrassed:[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] character limit
Demonstration [...]
[...] allow like 5 boxs [...]
[...] that's awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
I hope you don't mind, but I moved your bricks around. [...]
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] character limit
Demonstration [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.

This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] character limit
Demonstration [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box] Edited by Apollo

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demonstration [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
Boxes for everyone!! [...] o3o
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demonstration [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
I hope you don't mind, but I moved your bricks [...]
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box][...] also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. [...] [/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.[/box]scurvy can be treated with lemons, also what does the "warning points" part under the avatar mean[/box]I think you get them from being moderated when you're bad.[/box]
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!!

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
[/box]What is this.[/box]Java's cheating![/box]what have i done[/box]I was ninja'd![/box]I don't even know where I am anymore![/box]I'm more than some pretty face beside a train.[/box]how do you get the box thing to work[/box]You have to edit the BBCode itself, but it's okay to just quote, I will fix it.[/box]well that makes it easier, but if you tell me how to eit bbcode i'll try myself.[/box]You have to toggle editing mode![/box]instructions not clear, something* stuck in ceiling fan[/box]Just quote the last post then take all the text out of the quote. [...][/box][...] also lama only one line per post you are already cheating, guess evil lord does that. [...] [/box]Ninja'd again![/box]guess you are not fit to be a ninja, try to be a pirate next time[/box]I like not having scurvy.[/box]scurvy can be treated with lemons, also what does the "warning points" part under the avatar mean[/box]I think you get them from being moderated when you're bad.[/box]
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!!

I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]

[box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][box][...] limit
Demo [...]
[...] 5 boxs [...]
[...] awful. [...]
IIRC yeah.
[...] find out!
[...] Weird.
Aliens.
You're an alien.
Poop.
[...] If so--diapers.
Boxes in boxes.
This is a mess.
Or is it?
I
R
BOX
Box
Inside
[/box]Yeah, they're for when you're naughty.[/box]A box inside... This changes everything.[/box]Fire Nation attacks will do that.[/box]So Steve Jobs was a firebender, and the cancer was actually Aang. IT ALL ADDS UP![/box]I missed a lot.[/box]a lot misses you too[/box]This looks terrifying on the computer at work.[/box]Scrolling on this is fun.[/box]This getting kind of crazy but I feel left out so I'll join in.[/box]Oh my goodness. I've been missing all the fun.[/box]All of the fun. :3[/box]The bigger the screen, the better this looks.[/box]I got 1600x900 and it's getting pretty cramped up top!![/box]I've got a 1920 x 1080 screen.  :)  Looks pretty cool.It's not even a pyramid anymore though. It's got weird bumps on it from the boxes in boxes.[/box]

nothing to write about