Greetings and thanks...

Excretum Necris

Hey there guys,

first off I want to thank you for creating such a community and file network.

I merely act as full fledged community member myself in general, but I do appreciate the encouragement to participate, coming from others, nonetheless.

That aside:

You might know me from YouTube, where I had UT3 videos uploaded for the Like the Back of my Hand Award.

I do play genres like FPS, RPGs and a few turnbased strategy titles - right now you can find me in Mass Effect 3 online.

Musically I did pretty much specialize in Black Metal, Death Metal, Grindcore and all subgenres of these three (whereas I do dislike too melodic stuff, symphonic or orchestral Metal).

Whenever you read Excretum Necris somewhere, it's kind of certain that's me  ;)

Regards to you all!

It was meant to mean something like "the emanation of the dead". But I guess I failed a bit :lol:

Excretum is latin for excrement (at least that's the most common translation, but not the solely possible)

Necris is greek and should mean of the dead, in case I didn't make a mistake.

My goal was not to create a name that goes "shit of dead bodies", but if you take it verbatim that's what comes to mind first  :D

• Like 1

It was meant to mean something like "the emanation of the dead". But I guess I failed a bit :lol:

Excretum is latin for excrement (at least that's the most common translation, but not the solely possible)

Necris is greek and should mean of the dead, in case I didn't make a mistake.

My goal was not to create a name that goes "shit of dead bodies", but if you take it verbatim that's what comes to mind first  :D

Haha, that's fantastic. The little mistakes are always the best -- and the ones that follow you forever.