New Anime added to Netflix

Snowburden

Totally my bad if this is the wrong Forum section, can't really tell to be honest?

Anyway, yeah, if you stream your Anime and whatnot and/or watch Anime off of Netflix, I'm pleased to inform all of you that Netflix has increased it's database and put old Animes that have been taken off.

I'll give a list of Animes that have returned (that I have watched on Netflix that have disappeared in the past), plus new ones that I have noticed that have been added. Please note that the stuff I will put is from shows I have watched and/or seen return, I don't know the whole database that has added new stuff and such, just from what I have noticed.

Animes that have returned:

~Black Butler

~Season Two of D. Grey-man (don't even understand why they took off season two and have season one, and not take it off altogether)

~Eden of the East the Movie I: The King of Eden

~Girls Bravo

~Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

~Hero Tales

That is all I know that has returned since those were on my Instant Queue. I'm surprised they returned to "my" Instant Queue in the first place.

Animes that have been added and were not before (that I've noticed):

~Eden of the East

LOL sadly that's all I know of. I'm most definite that there are some more, because I've seen some new ones, but I'm not entirely sure. Plus for all I know they were on Netflix from the start, because back (about 2 years ago I think) they added a SHIT TON of Animes (for the first time on Netflix), but of course they were mostly in Subs, then months later they got rid of almost all the Subs altogether, and just have Dubs. So yeah...

Anyway, there you have it. Yes I know this post is probably implied to Dub fans only since sadly Netflix doesn't do Subs anymore, but still, informing all of you that don't know and gave up on Anime since the past 8 or so Months Netflix has just been getting rid of Anime and not even adding any new ones.

Off topic from Anime: They have also added a SHIT TON of Cartoon Network Cartoons if anyone is interested, and yes it's the old stuff. Including, but not limited to:

~Samurai Jack

~Dexter's Laboratory

~Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (My All Times Favorite)

~Courage the Cowardly Dog

~The Grim Advetures of Billy & Mandy

~Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy (My Favorite)

~Powerpuff Girls

~Johnny Dravo

~Ben 10

~Codename: Kids Next Door

And most likely more, since the Recently Added shows so much, plus the newer lame shit from Cartoon Network (no offense lol). Also some Adult Swim Content I have also noticed.

Oh sadly from seeing all the awesome Cartoon Network content on Netflix, they don't have "all" of the season and episodes on most shows (yet), but I guess at least they have it.

Anyway, just wanted to inform anyone that enjoys Netflix as much as I do, whether Dubbed fan or not, or an old school Cartoon Network fan.

Enjoy!

Edited by Snowburden

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...