Thoughts on "Romance" Anime

AxelVIII

So I like romance anime too but it's gotta have comedy. And it ticks me off whenever a series doesn't.t conclude with an established relationship. Sometimes these shows with romance can leave me in utter turmoil when a love triangle is involved. Should you go with the one that likes you or the one you like? One comes with a guarantee one comes with complete satisfaction. Which do u go for.

I don't like watching an anime which has main theme as "romance" only. I like an anime which a heavy mix of multiple themes. I'm looking for an anime which has lots lessons mainly geared for adults which has themes of comedy, fantasy adventure, action, supernatural, martial arts, romance, echii, and slice of life. I really wish Oda explore the theme of romance in One Piece..

You mean Okami-San and her Seven Companions, ya? That was a good one.

ahh yes that one! lol it was so hard to remember the name when i wanted to watch it xD thats id say about the perfect example of my kind of anime [:

I don't like watching an anime which has main theme as "romance" only. I like an anime which a heavy mix of multiple themes. I'm looking for an anime which has lots lessons mainly geared for adults which has themes of comedy, fantasy adventure, action, supernatural, martial arts, romance, echii, and slice of life. I really wish Oda explore the theme of romance in One Piece..

no no no! id hate to see Nami with some dude,shes mine D:

ahha

ahh yes that one! lol it was so hard to remember the name when i wanted to watch it xD thats id say about the perfect example of my kind of anime [:

ahha

Well take her if you want, just leave Hancock for me.  :smile:

Edited by Zefreonnoerfez

ahha

xD hahaive seen pics of her(the snake charmer?)

but i watch eng dub so havent seen her in anime

O.o" yu would choose her over Nami!?

this interests me .__.

haha cant wait till she comes out in the dub version [:

okai u take her ill keep Nami all to myself ;]

ahha

xD hahaive seen pics of her(the snake charmer?)

but i watch eng dub so havent seen her in anime

O.o" yu would choose her over Nami!?

this interests me .__.

haha cant wait till she comes out in the dub version [:

okai u take her ill keep Nami all to myself ;]

Because Hancock looks and feels like the woman I love, haha! :smile:  :sure: 

Man I'd take all four of Nami, Robin, Vivi, and Hancock, but I don't want to encourage harem. :feel_good: