Winter 2012-2013 Anime Season

Ene

There hasn't been a thread for seasons since summer, when fall was so good?

ivYLIZGIKjvGa.jpg

Anyway, Minami-ke and AKB0048 are basically my favorites of this season, I am glad I had some sequels to watch.

Besides those, am am still really enjoying Love Live, Vividred Operation, and Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

though fall may have been good, this winter seems to be better. i totally agree with all the anime you've listed and i've come to be surprised, myself, at the anime i've recently watched to have been more exciting.

-i started really digging vividred after the two main protagonists combined in a really sexy way

-i loved the "problem child" anime from the get-go. over powered characters being blatantly over powered. well, at least they're not trying to hide it

-love live! has also joined my watch list as it basically creates the idol group from scratch, which is new to me considering we've always seen the idol group already formed beforehand (idolmaster, akb0048)

-minami ke, although it says its a fourth season i have a weird feeling that it's like a reboot of either the second or third season since i felt like i've seen those gags already

-kotoura-san, well that one was simply amazing

but yeah, although there doesn't seem to be a clear best anime of the season, all of them this season are all to my liking.

though fall may have been good, this winter seems to be better. i totally agree with all the anime you've listed and i've come to be surprised, myself, at the anime i've recently watched to have been more exciting.

Wow, you are one of the few people I've seen that like winter better, I've seen people say it isn't that good most of the time every year. 

And I still enjoy fall a lot more than this, but there are quite a few I really like from here too...

Though I lost interest in Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and plan to give Sasami-san one more episode,

GJ-bu, Tamako Market, OreShura, Senran Kagura, Amnesia, and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT are all pretty fun. Still less than I picked up last season, even adding the short anime, and though they're all interesting, I'm still enjoying the ones I'm still watching from last season a lot more.

Out of the whole list, I'm liking Boku wa Tomodachi and Minami-ke the best. I'm planning on dropping Sasami-san if it doesn't improve in the next few episodes, it hasn't really grew on me. Maoyuu is sort of in the same boat, I don't hate it but it's getting a bit boring, I think I'll probably finish it though.

Love Live looks good, I'm definitely putting that on my to-watch list. Amneisa, Yama no susume, Vividred and Mangirl seem okay too, so they're on my list under Love Live.

im watching quite a few this season; oreshura, love live, GJ-bru, kotoura-san, tamako market, Vividred Operation, Maoyū Maō Yūsha, senran kagura and Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo?. 

i have no plans in dropping any of them and they're pretty interesting though i might wait for the bd for senran kagura.

About to start watching Amnesia and Cuticle Tantei Inaba once I catch up on Fairy Yail.Has anyone watched these shows? what are they like? 

I started Amnesia a few weeks back, but I ended up dropping it. Wasn't my cup of tea; the characters and pacing really didn't appeal to me. The OP single is killer, though.

Only series I'm following from Winter 2013 is Mayou. I tried a few others but ended up dropping them, a ha. Thank goodness for last season's continuing shows??

About to start watching Amnesia and Cuticle Tantei Inaba once I catch up on Fairy Yail.Has anyone watched these shows? what are they like? 

I find Amnesia interesting, it's like... well it's a reverse harem from an otome game and I'm a guy, but it still manages to be interesting to me. Like I'm someone that it does catch wanting the girl to fully get her memories back, because I don't want it to leave too much out.

I started Amnesia a few weeks back, but I ended up dropping it. Wasn't my cup of tea; the characters and pacing really didn't appeal to me. The OP single is killer, though.

Only series I'm following from Winter 2013 is Mayou. I tried a few others but ended up dropping them, a ha. Thank goodness for last season's continuing shows??

I ended up dropping that one... and probably only that. But yeah, I finished everything I started from last year and anything that is continuing I plan on finishing as well.

New year, new anime, new beginning. Can't wait for this years anime.

im watching quite a few this season; oreshura, love live, GJ-bru, kotoura-san, tamako market, Vividred Operation, Maoyū Maō Yūsha, senran kagura and Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo?. 

i have no plans in dropping any of them and they're pretty interesting though i might wait for the bd for senran kagura.

Do you recommend any anime similar to Oreshura. Just started watching the anime and I find it quit interesting.

kotoura is the series im very interested in watching.  just got hooked after watching how serious it got in the first episode.

me to!!

• 3 weeks later...

^Amnesia will probably make a lot more sense to those who've played the game or have read a review on it. It's set out quite weirdly so far but it will (hopefully) start to make more sense in the last few episodes when they wrap up Toma and Ukyo's story. 

On another hand, I'm so sad Psycho-Pass will be ending soon. T__T I've been loving the show ever since it started and not getting a new episode to look forward to every week will take some time to get used to. Chihayafuru is still ongoing though so I'm happy about that. :D