New Pokemon X and Y

Shazi

Yeah I haven't played any main Pokemon series game since Blue. I told myself I would get either B/W because it was almost as if they were rebooting the series and I could have a fresh start like everyone else. For some reason I never went through with it.

So I might go and get this one!!!

For one I like how they have finally phased out the DS and moved onto the 3DS. This is also the first 3D main Pokemon series game. That alone could be my milestone to jump back into the series.

I have been thinking they needed to abandon sprites a while ago, they finally did it and it will hopefully be for the better. I am hoping for some character customisations! i would like my character to look better than some of the defaults.

Character customisation would be awesome!!! I will be getting this game as I have a 3Ds and have owned pretty much all pokemon games that have come out and loved them!

Looks interesting. I wonder why the character was looking into the mirror at the beginning. Character customization of some sort maybe? I don't play Pokemon games anymore, but this has definitely peaked my interest.

I think it's just to show you the reflection, 3D capability's of the 3DS. DIdn't see his hair and face change so nothing to say there's character customization. But there's a small possibility of it being in the game anyways. Well I have a 3DS but no 3DS games as I cannot afford them and nothing has jumped up at me saying, "BUY ME BUY ME NOW!" maybe if they release monster hunter or something. I haven't been checking. Still need replacement parts for my PC.

I like the fire starter but the others seem ugly to me. I'm currently bored off my arse of Emerald. Newer pokemon games aren't very appealing to me right now and I've over played the old ones.

Looks interesting. I wonder why the character was looking into the mirror at the beginning. Character customization of some sort maybe? I don't play Pokemon games anymore, but this has definitely peaked my interest.

I think it's just to show you the reflection, 3D capability's of the 3DS. DIdn't see his hair and face change so nothing to say there's character customization. But there's a small possibility of it being in the game anyways. Well I have a 3DS but no 3DS games as I cannot afford them and nothing has jumped up at me saying, "BUY ME BUY ME NOW!" maybe if they release monster hunter or something. I haven't been checking. Still need replacement parts for my PC.

I like the fire starter but the others seem ugly to me. I'm currently bored off my arse of Emerald. Newer pokemon games aren't very appealing to me right now and I've over played the old ones.

That's probably true. I was just wondering that because of the way the camera moved, and the glasses on his head seemed like a swappable item since the female character has them as well. My poor 3DS has been collecting dust too.

Must say, this is amazing news.  Worldwide release of a Pokémon game, who knew such a thing would be possible.

Nintendo are truly pulling out the stops now.

As a person who's been a fan of the Pokémon games since the Red & Blue days, it will be a welcome addition to my 3DS collection.

I wonder if my eyes will be able to adjust to the new graphics :D

If the battle graphics are good enough however, will that not kill the main attraction of the Stadium style home console Pokémon games?

My only fear with this is that they'll do something silly like doing a similarly enormous overhaul on the battle mechanics.

With each iteration of the Pokémon series, the way it is now is very well balanced, more so than most RPGs out there in my opinion.

I'm also a fan of the overall increase in difficulty that was introduced in Black & White, although it put off some people I know.

So, to sum up; I'd be happy if there wasn't too much changing in these areas but am still enthusiastic about the graphical changes seen in the video.