Hi all

ncis-4ever

Yo what's up

I'm Ncis-4ever, i named my username that way cause i'm a huge fan of Ncis , and Naruto of course.

My first manga and anime was City Hunter.

I like to draw, read mangas, listen to music and tacking pictures.

Hope to see you soon.

The frequency of my posts will depend on my freetime cause this is my first year in university and i'm floded with projects.

So nice to meet you all

So what do you think of NCIS: LA? lol.. LL Cool J and the guy who played Robin. I hear people calling NCIS: LA.... "Black-man and Robin" a lot. xD

Well my very first Anime I saw was Dragonball Z back in like 1997. I've tried getting into Manga, but it just isn't for me. I'd rather read an actual book or watch the Anime.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

These days there's so many forums... and they all make you sign up and prove you're not a leecher. But with 40 different accounts, I'm at a disadvantage. SOS.

Nice hi-jacking of someone else's intro.

Well, our forum has been around since 2003 believe it or not. Although it was under a different name and address and it's had countless restarts in the past due to hackers and out-dated or corrupted back-ups, or just because we decided it was time for a fresh start. This version of the forum has been around since December 2006. So well we have been around since before forums became something that every site used. Also because of the sites age, we have back-bone and proof that we don't plan on going anywhere or vanishing in thin air like so many other sites do.

Nice hi-jacking of someone else's intro.

Well, our forum has been around since 2003 believe it or not. Although it was under a different name and address and it's had countless restarts in the past due to hackers and out-dated or corrupted back-ups, or just because we decided it was time for a fresh start. This version of the forum has been around since December 2006. So well we have been around since before forums became something that every site used. Also because of the sites age, we have back-bone and proof that we don't plan on going anywhere or vanishing in thin air like so many other sites do.

I didn't want to contribute to the enormous stream of intro posts. My bad.

• 2 weeks later...