MERLIN TV show

Reptoholic

Do you like the show Merlin  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Merlin good or bad

• Like it
    • Hate it

I don't know how many of you have seen the TV show Merlin, but I have been watching it recently and it has been driving me crazy that he never gets any credit or a girl ( besides 1 unfortunate event). I know he helps Arthur but it seems like he gets stepped on too much. I have only watched 2 season but it is making me go bonkers. I was curious if any of you have seen, or started watching this show, and what you thought about it was.

I really like Merlin! I've seen all the episodes up to this point, and I think the earlier seasons were better.

Yeah, it's too bad that Merlin never gets any credit, but that's what happens when you have to keep a secret like that. And he's always so humble about it.

Also, I never liked Morgana, and my favorite knight is Gwaine. That is all.

I really like Merlin! I've seen all the episodes up to this point, and I think the earlier seasons were better.

Yeah, it's too bad that Merlin never gets any credit, but that's what happens when you have to keep a secret like that. And he's always so humble about it.

Also, I never liked Morgana, and my favorite knight is Gwaine. That is all.

Give me a spoiler, does he ever get a woman ?

Give me a spoiler, does he ever get a woman ?

Not so far, no. XD There was that one thing with Freya, which I think you've already seen. But that's about it. Poor Merlin.

ahhh, damn this cruel world. I want him to get laid, maybe then it would make up for him always getting walked on. I hope to at least use some cool/ powerful magic soon and that another finds out about him. It will make up for some if someone beside Gaius knows that he is a Sorcer. I really want him to get some kind of powerful artifact or familiar . I was hoping that he would use the dragon, and get some more allies that were supernatural. Maybe a little something to help him out.

Didn't Lancelot also know about Merlin's magic?

And yeah I'm just waiting for the time when he reveals that he can use magic :(

Yeah he does, but he has only been in two episodes. Also Morgana found out in the beginning, but they show makes it seem like she never did. I would love for to for another main character to find out though. I hope it is his new knight friend Gwaine.

• 1 month later...

I just finished the last couple episodes I was putting off. And yes, that's the absolute end. *cries for eternity*

In happier news, I think Colin Morgan just won an award for Merlin.

Ah yes, here we go (from RadioTimes.com):

Merlin star Colin Morgan triumped over a tough field to pick up the prize for Best Drama Performance at the National Television Awards on Wednesday night.

Morgan's turn as the boy wizard in the BBC1 Saturday-night fantasy drama series drew more votes than performances by Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch, Doctor Who's Matt Smith and Daniel Mays, who played Ronnie Biggs in ITV's Mrs Biggs.

Edited by poetictragedy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...