Picture Me Sweet!

Zanco

This is a thread to share all thouse photos that they want to share and the story behind it if you want. : D

(Basically so we don't have a million threads in discussion of one photo. Heh.)

Here's mine!

DnD.jpg

I just got my first copy of DnD and it's great! I can't get enough of this shit! x ]

Edited by Zanco
  • Like 1

This picture was dedicated to Dark_Angel13.

v5ebsi.jpg

The story behind it:

A long time ago, like 8 months ago, a brave celestial body named Dark_Angel13 set out for his quest for 1000 posts. This task would not be easy though. His path would be filled with temptations of spam, flaming, trolling, and other unworthy actions of a being of his stature. After many years (or months) of countless hardships, this Angel not of the light, reached his goal. And with it came his promise of a flaming rocket launcher pony.

• Like 2

v5ebsi.jpg

The story behind it:

A long time ago, like 8 months ago, a brave celestial body named Dark_Angel13 set out for his quest for 1000 posts. This task would not be easy though. His path would be filled with temptations of spam, flaming, trolling, and other unworthy actions of a being of his stature. After many years (or months) of countless hardships, this Angel not of the light, reached his goal. And with it came his promise of a flaming rocket launcher pony.

Months and lol I fucking love this!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

v5ebsi.jpg

The story behind it:

Ok, this was good.lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...