Christmas!

The Welsh Paddy

Maybe I can help! What kinds of stuff does he like? What of the things he likes does he not already have?

He's not real big on typical "dad" things like barbeques, tools, things like that. He loves old movies, but we've bought him DVDs and sets before, and he just never watches them. He enjoys camping, bowling, and golf, but it's hard to get things involving those activities. I don't know, he's said in the past that he doesn't want us to buy things just for the sake of buying things. He'd rather have things he needs and would actually use; so he usually gets socks and cologne, haha. My mom also buys him some candy and stuff too to stuff his stocking, and he seems to enjoy that well enough.

A couple of my friends from just loaned me Killzone 3, Maypane 3, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 on PS3 to play over the school winter break plus i got Far Cry 3 for PC and downloaded Ouran High School Host Club and currently downloadind Deadman Wonderland; so yeah its gonna be a good christams this year. So much to do , so litte time. Needless to say i won't be online for a while neither will the outside world see me :)

So for Christmas...

On Saturday I'll be driving to Memphis to visit my mom's side of the family. I'll stay there until Monday and drive back home. On Christmas morning I'll celebrate Christmas with my family. Then Christmas afternoon I'll celebrate it with my dad's side of the family.

I got my mom pink slippers, I got my dad a Stanley tool set, and I got my sister a Legend of Zelda hoodie.

I didn't ask for anything for Christmas really. If I want something usually I'll go and get it lol. I feel weird asking for stuff. So I'll probably get gift cards or moneys.

Food. Well there should be ham. There should also be banana pudding in Memphis which is always a family tradition.