pls help Recommendations?

hi ive watched a lot of anime and im finding lately that for every 1 good anime series i find i got to sift thu 1000 bad ones. so far ive found that i like in no perticular order: (also i usually only watch dubbed and ive found that those animes i tent to like all fall after the year 2000)

Code geass r1+r2

claymore

gundam seed + destiny

gundam 00

fullmetal panic

guren lagann

elfen lied

gundam unicorn

deathnote

eureka 7

fullmetal alchemist

if you guys can give me any recommendations for stuff u think id enjoy itd be greatly appreciated.:byebye:

So only series that have been dubbed. Well shit, you have seen most of the good ones already, lol.

Well you can always look into some of the other Gundam series, there is a lot of them. I can also suggest Black Lagoon, Rurouni Kenshin, Darker than Black, Witch Hunter Robin, Gad Guard, Gantz, Spiral, Tokko, When they Cry, and Wolf's Rain. Although none of them except Black Lagoon can really compare the most of the ones you listed, they are some of the better series that have been dubbed as well.

if you liked elfien laid, check out Gantz, it ends without explaining anything so expect to checkout the manga afterwards for answers.

Ergo proxy

Last Exile

Tower of Druagga (very corny video game cliche, but funny)

Beck mongolian chop squad (one of my favourites)

samuri champloo

Genshiken

Tri gun

Hellsing

S'Cryed

Innocent Venus

Paprika

that's just a few off the top of my head.

So only series that have been dubbed. Well shit, you have seen most of the good ones already, lol.

Well you can always look into some of the other Gundam series, there is a lot of them. I can also suggest Black Lagoon, Rurouni Kenshin, Darker than Black, Witch Hunter Robin, Gad Guard, Gantz, Spiral, Tokko, When they Cry, and Wolf's Rain. Although none of them except Black Lagoon can really compare the most of the ones you listed, they are some of the better series that have been dubbed as well.

good call on black lagoon man i watched the first 3 eps and i love it so far. i has the same dude from deathnote as the main dude i think lol