Recommendations?

Hello, all! I'm new around here, and I'm looking for some recommendations. I used to watch anime a lot, but I kind of grew out of it. Now my love for anime is back, stronger than ever. But I don't know where to start.

My favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist (I'm already watching Brotherhood, so don't suggest that one), Outlaw Star, and Zoids: Chaotic Century (even though that one's a little childish now). I'm currently watching G Gundam. I used to watch a lot of Toonami shows like Rurouni Kenshin and Dragon Ball Z, but I don't remember most of them, and will probably watch some of them over again.

Also, I'm looking for series that last for about 50-60 episodes. Unless it's to die for, I don't want to watch a series that has a billion episodes.

So yeah. This is really long, but I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

You should check into D.Gray-man (103 episodes), Yuyu Hakusho (112 episodes), and Soul Eater (51 episodes) since you like a lot of shonen series that aired on Toonami.

Since you like Outlaw Star I can suggest Cowboy Bebop (26 episodes). Since you liked G Gundam I can suggest Gad Guard (26 episodes), Gundam 00 (50 episodes), Code Geass (50 episodes). Also since you like stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, you should check out Ninja Scroll (the movie is better than the tv show) and Basilisk (24 episodes).

I hope my recommendations help you find something you enjoy! ^_^

Hmmm, I agree that Avatar: the Last Airbender, while not technically anime, may be a good choice. It seems a little childish sometimes (it is a Nickelodeon show after all) it does have an awesome story line. There's always good old Naruto, and Shippuuden after that, though it is definitely a commitment! D.Gray-man and Soul Eater were also suggestions I would second, I'd also say Baccano & Darker than Black, just because they're awesome. G Gundam is mecha right? There's always Eureka 7 *shrug*