Laugh of the Day!

Dark_Angel13

Hey everyone! Most of us enjoy a good laugh so here's a place to basically post a joke, funny picture or w.e, get some laughs and move on. I plan to be posting 1 joke/picture etc a day or 2 if I feel like it. You can all feel free to post jokes want what not just don't spam this topic just to get posts up, it's not for that and that'l just get annoying. No real rules on this one, just try and keep it clean if you can, not everyone on here is an adult and there are woman on here too. Clearly I should't have to say no racist or sexist jokes, they may be funny to you but not others so avoid posting those.

Laugh of the day! I've gone with an anime related one

Hitler, Justin Bieber and Alucard go to Hell. They meet the devil sitting on his throne, he asks them why they're in Hell.

Hitler: I killed 20 million people and caused a holocaust

Devil: Good, sit to my right

Bieber: I poisoned the world of music with my little faggy voice that irritates every normal person in the world

Devil: You're such an asshole, well done, sit to my left *looks at Alucard* And why are you here?

Alucard: Get off my throne bitch

lol

Edited by Dark_Angel13
  • Like 2

I get that feeling for pretty much everything I do.

This video is hilarious and relevant to a conversation had about creepy dudes--I want to see someone try to tell someone they want to stick their tongue in someone's mind. And not be accused of being a zombie, haha.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WH7b4QCPuXc

• Like 1

Hahaha, that shit is creepy as fuck and the guys who said it's a good thing are sleazy as, I mean yeah maybe if it was a bit of a slutty girl who liked all that attention and shit then he has a point but NORMAL woman I don't think take kindly to someone going LET ME LICK YOUR LEGS! and shit. Glad not much of that goes on here, the most I've ever seen is in the city and occasionally if you're kissing someone on the street you'll get a sly comment or someone beeps their horn, this is just more proof American's are sick as fuck :P Aussies ftw on barely any sleazyness....(depending on where you go).

NYC in general is a pretty weird place in general--it's not like that elsewhere. When I go gallivanting around my current neighbourhood, people barely acknowledge me. It might be that I have bitch face (unsure because I am not always looking in the mirror) when I am trying to get places.

I think I also somehow suffer bitch face on the Internet. I don't even know how.

tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...