Not an anime wallpaper?......terrible title, I know.

-Zero-

Well, this isn't a wallpaper at all, unless you think it is. It is also not an anime/manga wallpaper. I've been dwelling into the realm of sci-fi art and here I showcase six of my works side by side and top to bottom, which you might find at my deviantart page. The originals are STUPIDLY LARGE so I won't make you suffer by watching them buffer, heh....yeah, bad rhyme......

From Top Left, clockwise:

Alone

Silver Skies

Stellar Lighthouse

The Flare

Similaricality

Before the Quiet Tempo.......too much?, also it's related to Alone so that explains why the planet looks the same

Update: in my infinite smartness, I succeeded in messing up the order........( ¬‿¬)..........it has been updated.

spacec.png

Edited by SeraphZero
  • Like 1

Seraph, your wallpapers are always fantastic. I like your space works--to see the difference between these ones and this one you posted back in January is awesome. I love Stellar Lighthouse and Before the Quiet Tempo! My only nitpick is the lighting on the planet (?) in the lower left corner of Stellar Lighthouse. It's such a large bright spot compared to the very dark corner just below it. It probably looks better full-sized and not all tiny, haha.

Seraph, your wallpapers are always fantastic. I like your space works--to see the difference between these ones and this one you posted back in January is awesome. I love Stellar Lighthouse and Before the Quiet Tempo! My only nitpick is the lighting on the planet (?) in the lower left corner of Stellar Lighthouse. It's such a large bright spot compared to the very dark corner just below it. It probably looks better full-sized and not all tiny, haha.

That is a HUGE difference. So much improvement. I love it. I wish I could accomplish that kind of work...I'm more of a fantasy/abstract artist.

Wow, Thank you everyone!!

You're right, I just noticed it myself and that wasn't there when I made it. I wonder if something went wrong while saving the file. In any case, thank you!!

• 6 months later...