Yui & Minkseru's greatest creations ever...Sakura & Scarlet!

Alice

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

She turned six months old...technically yesterday since it is after midnight but since I haven't gone to bed yet...it is still today.

Anyways, she has gotten so big.  18lb 12oz and 27inches.  Time has flown.  So here is some pics of our precious daughter.  SUGOI KAWAII

45466_10200498500458571_122072818_n.jpg

735163_10200498531459346_1250560946_n.jp

884585_10200498421416595_1616999515_o.jp

Edited by Dreamcastor

I remember when my siblings made it to that age.  But hey, she's on the road to solid food now and it's exciting when they can nom on crackers by themselves u wu

I can't wait to see here cutely nom on crackers and such.  She just recently got on to actual baby food.  Thou, she won't be off formula til a year old.

I remember baby food DX  man that stuff can be gross, but some of the desserts are oddly delicious ide. 

I dunno if you do this, but one thing my stepmom did was take some things she made everyone else and run it through the food processor then mix some of that baby cereal flake stuff [do you know what I'm referring to?  It's like little flakes and you mix it with water and it gets a paste consistency?] to thicken it up and fed it to them that way.   

I remember baby food DX  man that stuff can be gross, but some of the desserts are oddly delicious ide. 

I dunno if you do this, but one thing my stepmom did was take some things she made everyone else and run it through the food processor then mix some of that baby cereal flake stuff [do you know what I'm referring to?  It's like little flakes and you mix it with water and it gets a paste consistency?] to thicken it up and fed it to them that way.   

Yeah I know what you are talking about.  Right now I don't have a food processor.  Don't have room for one right now either.  Our place is small, but were are going to try and have a bigger place with the year.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow i think it's about my little brother age. i think i learned a thing or two about raising a child since most of the times he stays with me.soon i will have a one of my own ... it's just that i have to find a woman and house and money and money and money ....... and ofc money

• Like 1

1094606_10201270365034703_1269213782_o.j

This pic was taken yesterday of her.  We are expecting a second child at the end of the year.  I'm due to give birth to the second around Christmas time.  Sakura is now about ten and a half month now.  We find out Wednesday if we are having a boy or another girl.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...