More IRC questions (please help)

CardGames

Figures. I should have done this before now.

I'm still going to try IRC again tomorrow though so I suppose it doesn't matter either way.

HOWEVER. I have just reach an impasse. Figures.

anidb isn't working out well for me.

Basically... I need help on where I can find the anime I need/want on IRC. You know... on channels and stuff.

Is there a site where I can go to that can help me out with this?

anidb isn't working out very well and a lot of it is torrents and I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to resort to torrents. They don't work well for me anyway.

So... yeah... help? Please?

Where can I find a place/site that can help me find the anime I want/need on IRC?

FYI... I'll be specifically looking for dubbed anime. Of course that should have been obvious.

If someone can help me out with this... I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Have a look here, here and here. Not all of it is dubbed (you're more likely to get dubbed anime from kametsu's xdcc search), so you will have to search around a bit to find the right release.

EDIT:

I should add that you have to be in the right channel. Most of the time they can be found in #NEWS on rizon, but not all the time.

Edited by JohnFlower

Have a look here, here and here. Not all of it is dubbed (you're more likely to get dubbed anime from kametsu's xdcc search), so you will have to search around a bit to find the right release.

EDIT:

I should add that you have to be in the right channel. Most of the time they can be found in #NEWS on rizon, but not all the time.

Kametsu's XDCC/IRC thing is still adding more though right?

I don't mean any offense by this, but, it doesn't seem like the kametsu IRC channel has a lot of dubbed anime. Not yet anyway.

I don't mean any offense by this, but, it doesn't seem like the kametsu IRC channel has a lot of dubbed anime. Not yet anyway.

That is why one does not solely rely on xdcc bots. Not everything is available from them, although a lot of the release groups use them now.

I suggest you actually try and use torrents as you're going to be hard pressed to find everything you want by using only xdcc. If they're too slow for you, purchase a seedbox and download the torrents with that.

CardGames, most of our shiz is dual-audio. What are you looking for? And aren't you banned from xertion anyways?

That's what I said, but he said he's not:

Ang3lofDarkness:

Huh? If I recall correctly aren't you banned from Xertion?

17 Sep CardGames

Not that I know of. Just the Cartoon World forums since they don't accept apologies. Would you happen to know why they don't accept apologies? No? I didn't think so.

Also to answer your question, well you were supposed to be unbanned a long time ago, but I guess they forgot.... LOL

That is why one does not solely rely on xdcc bots. Not everything is available from them, although a lot of the release groups use them now.

I suggest you actually try and use torrents as you're going to be hard pressed to find everything you want by using only xdcc. If they're too slow for you, purchase a seedbox and download the torrents with that.

You're hilarious. I'M BROKE. Therefore that's impossible.

CardGames, most of our shiz is dual-audio. What are you looking for? And aren't you banned from xertion anyways?

I don't think so. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Also to answer your question, well you were supposed to be unbanned a long time ago, but I guess they forgot.... LOL

Oh really? Because everytime I try to post there my account gets automatically deleted.

They have apology issues I guess.

I don't think so. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

You missed the rest of the question. I'm going to ask it again.

What are you looking for?

Dragon Ball Z + Movies and Trigun + Movie (Badlands Rumble)