BOTM: September [Results]

Apollo

12 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite!

• [img]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/SkyyreiProductions/Kametsu%20Banners/CCABOTM.png?t=1345265488[/img]
    • [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/BOTMSept2txt.png[/img]

I kind of already had mine finished for awhile. I was afraid to wait because Sakura could be born any day now and was afraid I might not have much time to concentrate on this month's contest. So anyways...here's mine...

CCABOTM.png?t=1345265488

Edited by Sakura Rei
  • Like 1

:( It seems that no one is entering so far but me. I can make some other ones as well...not as part of the contest but it will at least give some variety to the banner this month.

|:|EDIT|:|

Here are some more banners we can use this month. At least, til others enter something in. I hope this helps.

Childhood Cancer Awareness Banners

CCABOTM04.png?t=1347046047CCABOTM03.png?t=1347046045CCABOTM02.png?t=1347046047CCABOTM01.png?t=1347046044

Edited by Sakura Rei
  • Like 1

I think Koby just wanted more mainly because this month had a specific theme for the banners being used this month and it was getting old seeing the same one over and over again. It doesn't hurt anything. It certainly didn't bother me to make some more either.

I think I going to go ahead and start working on Halloween ones. I got so many ideas. I probably make several and just pic the one I like best for an entry next month

:the_iron_man::bad_smile:

Anyone one else going to enter? :'(

I do plan on entering, just need to work on a few things on my Banner so that I am happy with it before I put it here.

Edit:

Ok done, here is my entry this month, I must say I am quite happy with it.

BOTMSept2txt.png

Edited by J-Lord144
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh so there were only two for this. Almost forgot about it lol.

They both are equally good (even both use Clannad) so I did what any respectable person would do in this situation and did eeny, meeny, miny, mo. I'm afraid to say Sakura, but my mother does not think you were the best one. :(