Favourite Attack!

Dark_Angel13

Across anime, tv and games there have been a lot of characters and A LOT of fights, most shows have some pretty cool moves for each character, DBZ has a fair few in the ways of energy attacks.

So here's a topic to post your favourite attack from a game, tv show or anime, it can also be an attack move, for example the finishing moves from Soul Calibur and Mortal Combat =)

My favourite would have to be from the game Nier when the player can create the energy spears in a circle around themselves and throw them like a machine gun energy spear attack, love it =)

Now I have not seen as manya anime or played as many games as most people but off the top of my head I would have to say my favourite attack would be.... Goku's Spirit Bomb. Why? The sheer size of it and power it holds is wicked! It is an attack to be feared once powered up, I know I would not wanna be on the receiveing end of it.

• Like 1

Now I have not seen as manya anime or played as many games as most people but off the top of my head I would have to say my favourite attack would be.... Goku's Spirit Bomb. Why? The sheer size of it and power it holds is wicked! It is an attack to be feared once powered up, I know I would not wanna be on the receiveing end of it.

I love that attack, it annoyed me in the show that he only used it about 2 times before it was never seen again....tis sad..

Oh man this is tough. Um, my favorite attacks, let's see, Gate of Babylon of Gilgamesh from Fate Stay Night, Amaterasu and Shinra Tensei from Naruto Shippuden, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi of Byakuya from Bleach, Kamehameha and Banshee Blast from DBZ, Ryusei Seikuken of Kenichi from Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple (this one is actually from the manga), all the fire techniques of Roy Mustang from FMA/FMAB. So these are the ones which comes in my mind for now.

Edited by Leviathan

• 2 weeks later...

Asagi's special attack from Soul Nomad. She first sprays down the opponents with a hail of lead from akimbo pistols, proceeds into the middle of the crowd and sends them all flying with a spiked morningstar, and then finishes it off with a targeting indicator for orbital fire support from a pirate battleship in space above the planet.

There is no kill like overkill.

• Like 1

The Spirit Bomb would be my favorite attack too... Just one question that came to mind... Cell said that he would be able to use it too... I thought only those pure of heart could use the attack???

The Spirit Bomb would be my favorite attack too... Just one question that came to mind... Cell said that he would be able to use it too... I thought only those pure of heart could use the attack???

This is nothing but another example of the plot holes of the DBZ universe.

All anime have pot holes, some are just bigger than others. Or maybe Cell would use a different variation of the spirit bomb that used different energy? Who knows.

All anime have pot holes, some are just bigger than others. Or maybe Cell would use a different variation of the spirit bomb that used different energy? Who knows.

I don't think all animes have plot holes. Animes like Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann (did i spell it right), Darker Than Black, etc doesn't have any plot holes. As for Cell using Spirit Bomb, you could be right, but it was never confirmed that there could be different variations of the spirit bomb. According to given data ,only the ones with pure heart can use it. We have seen Cell use Kamehameha which is exactly similar to Goku's, not only that, all of Cell's other attacks are exactly similar to the attack's of the original user, so we can safely assume that Cell can only use what is present in his cell or DNA and no variation. (well at least i assume that, haha)

Edited by Leviathan

Lol, Cell is in interesting character in the DBZ universe, If I recall correctly he was created along with the androids, either way with the right people absorbed he could become one of the strongest people in the DBZ universe, if he was alive still I mean. If Cell absorbed Goku, Vegeta, future Trunks and Brolly he'd be quite powerful, clearly it'd be very difficult for him to do that though since they're all quite tough opponents. Just too bad Cell wouldnt be able to go Super Saiyan since he isnt one, that's why they need to make a more human formed Cell character who could simply mirror people's abilities, Goku's super kamehameha for example.

• 2 weeks later...