Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (3D: Dream Drop Distance, 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-, χ Back Cover) Discussion

Yoshi Mushi

I used to play KH and wonder who all the random characters were. I recognized the ones from Disney obviously but didn't understand who the people in Traverse Town were.Now that I understand that they are cameos from other squarenix games I am so pumped that they chose TWEWY characters to be in this game! I'm sure it will be icing on the cake for this game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just thought everyone should know that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance will be available exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS in the U.S. on July 31, 2012.

Also, this thread/topic should be used to discuss all things related to the North American release of the game.

Edited by Toddler Naruto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still need to get Kingdom of Hearts 1 and 2 at the moment on the ps2, I've only played Birth By Sleep for a short while and enjoyed it but I didn't finish it and thought it might be because you need to play the ps2 ones first. Once I give them a try I'll decide if I should get the 3ds and Vita games. I would have got the 3ds one if the UK had the CE release from the US but we didn't get it. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (3D: Dream Drop Distance, 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-, χ Back Cover) Discussion