Different Color For Uploader Status

Scott

Because this greenish color is fugly :o Maybe dark black? or dark blue? :D

The thing is.. these colors were decided upon by an old respected friend and member of the forum by a pattern that every user group follows and fits within to match up, and they were chosen because they are readable on both light and dark colored skins as we use several forum skins here, and I plan on making more in the future as I actually design our skins unlike other forums such as C-W who use only pre-made skins by other people. The colors weren't just randomly chosen like most forums. We held a vote and everything for them in the past.

What is "dark black" anyhow.. I thought black was black and there was no alterations of black. =P As for black or dark blue.. both of them will not be able to be seen on the darker skins we have.. and also do not fit the color theme.

Uploaders color isn't green anyways. It's more of a beige-yellow-gold w/e. Plus changing the user group color would mean also having to edit the rank bars to match the new color and then editing them into the group and re-caching the MySQL for it to take effect.

So all in all, it will actually be more hassle then it's worth to bother finding a color suitable and actually changing it. :/