Karin and Tsunade are related to the Uzimaki?

Elleot

This is where I need to scratch my head and figure out where that information was when I was reading the Manga and watching the Anime.

*scratches head*

I was reading a thread, here in the Naruto sub-forum (About Jiraya) and it was basically about how Minato could be the Son of Tsunade. Anyway, A few questions arose from that and my interest was like... Oh my, I wonder if this could be the case?

Something else I read, was suspecting that Karin was also decendents of the Uzimaki clan, you know from the land of edges and all that jazz.

So I didn't find anything which lead me to believe Minato was related to Tsunade, but my reasearch led me to reading that Tsunade was the granddaughter of Mito Uzimaki (you know the first host for the nine tails before Kashina)

I then noticed, Karin. I don't really like her, but I read a little about her from the same source and aparently she too is a decendent.

Meaning Naruto has family?....

Have you seen actual proof of this?

Is my source unreliable? Lol.

I'm going to watch and read all from the beginning just to see if It is true >.<

Well I can tell u two things here.

1. Minato cannot be the son of Tsunade. This argument was put up by RikuoAmero in the thread "Naruto's Grandmother". I am simply reproducing it here:

I highly doubt this. For one thing, the ages don't match up. Tsunade is 51 in Part I (pre shippuden). Minato was said to "not have been 30 years old" when he became Hokage (and then died), so let's give him the age of 29. So first, Naruto is age 12 in Part I, so subtract 12 from 51, this meaning Tsunade was 39 at the time of Minato's death. If Minato was 29 at the time of his death...that means that Tsunade, according to you, was all of TEN when she had him!

This proves that Minato cannot be the son of Tsunade. But yes, Tsunade is distantly related to the Uzumaki clan as her grandmother was an Uzumaki herself.

2. Karin is an Uzumaki. That has been confirmed by Kishimoto himself. Here's the link to the manga page where you can confirm it yourself.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/60-579.0/compressed/c012.jpg.

Though an Uzumaki it still has not been proved whether she is directly related to Naruto or not.

I hope I answered all your questions. Thank you.

8Well I can tell u two things here.

1. Minato cannot be the son of Tsunade. This argument was put up by RikuoAmero in the thread "Naruto's Grandmother". I am simply reproducing it here:

I highly doubt this. For one thing, the ages don't match up. Tsunade is 51 in Part I (pre shippuden). Minato was said to "not have been 30 years old" when he became Hokage (and then died), so let's give him the age of 29. So first, Naruto is age 12 in Part I, so subtract 12 from 51, this meaning Tsunade was 39 at the time of Minato's death. If Minato was 29 at the time of his death...that means that Tsunade, according to you, was all of TEN when she had him!

This proves that Minato cannot be the son of Tsunade. But yes, Tsunade is distantly related to the Uzumaki clan as her grandmother was an Uzumaki herself.

2. Karin is an Uzumaki. That has been confirmed by Kishimoto himself. Here's the link to the manga page where you can confirm it yourself.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/60-579.0/compressed/c012.jpg.

Though an Uzumaki it still has not been proved whether she is directly related to Naruto or not.

I hope I answered all your questions. Thank you.

Thanks muchly for replying to my thread and letting me know this.

So if Karin is an Uzimaki then she is more strongly so then someone like Tsunade and Naruto?

Because "All Uzimaki clan all have red hair"

Or is it simply her father had red hair, her mother did hence genetic red hair for Karin? Whist Kushina reproduced with Minato (yellow hair) so their was a chance Naruto was born with yellow hair also.

SOrry if this is one of those "State the obvious" questions, I am running on lack of sleep here x.x

Tsunade is a Senju. Though Uzumaki's are somehow related to Senju if I remember correctly. Tsunade is not an Uzumaki though. While Karin has been proven to be an Uzumaki, that does not mean she is related to Naruto in any close regard.

It has been rumored that Naruto is somehow related to the Senju's, well that is because Uzumaki's are somehow related.

Thanks muchly for replying to my thread and letting me know this.

So if Karin is an Uzimaki then she is more strongly so then someone like Tsunade and Naruto?

Because "All Uzimaki clan all have red hair"

Or is it simply her father had red hair, her mother did hence genetic red hair for Karin? Whist Kushina reproduced with Minato (yellow hair) so their was a chance Naruto was born with yellow hair also.

SOrry if this is one of those "State the obvious" questions, I am running on lack of sleep here x.x

Well I am not pretty sure about it myself, in fact this is a question I myself would like an answer to. In the real world the red hair is the rarest of all natural hair colors for a human (only 2% of world's population at best are redheads!). A child can be born with red hair even if none of it's parents have red hair. Again parents with red hair can give birth to a child who doesn't have red hair. So in reality red hair doesn't really verify much! Yet according to Kishimoto all Uzumaki have red hairs.

Now up until now we have met with 4 Uzumaki in particular. They are Naruto, Kushina, Nagato(Pain) and Karin. Among them we only know about the parents of Naruto. As you know, Naruto being a half Uzumaki by blood has blonde hair while his father had yellow and mother had red hair respectively. So from only this much data we can say that only a full blood Uzumaki can have red hair(which is also pretty much impossible in reality). So we can say that Kushina, Nagato and Karin all were full blood Uzumaki whose parents were full blood Uzumaki (pretty much impossible, isn't it?)

So that's my opinion on the topic.

• 1 year later...

Tsunade is a Senju. Though Uzumaki's are somehow related to Senju if I remember correctly. Tsunade is not an Uzumaki though. While Karin has been proven to be an Uzumaki, that does not mean she is related to Naruto in any close regard.

It has been rumored that Naruto is somehow related to the Senju's, well that is because Uzumaki's are somehow related.

Yup Uzumaki's are related to senju. I think it was because Hashirama's wife was an uzumaki.