It's nice in here!!

griver_007

Hello everyone!!! Im quite a new guy here, name is griver_007 still Single:byebye: Im a fan of anime specially mecha, romance, "slice of life" genres! My hobby is to collect anime titles specially those with Dual audio which is a rarity in my country!! And could I make a request? Could you also upload Magic Knight Rayearth season 1 and 2 including the OVAs english dubbed!! Im a fan of this anime, unfortunately this a 90's vintage this maybe hard!! And I would like to inquire why there are only 13 english dubbed episodes for Soul Eater?? Thaanks and by the way I've been browsing the internet looking for a website that offer the same service that you have and you make my dreams come true!!!:happy:

There is 26 episodes of Soul Eater posted on the forum.. just I haven't posted 14-26 in my thread or on EDK yet as I haven't been able to upload them yet.

As for your request, might have better luck getting someone to find or upload it if you post it in the Anime Request section. xD

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here.

I plan on installing an Arcade mod again which will allow members to play various games like Snake, Chopters, Asteroids, Pacman, and Space Invaders.. So expect that in the future. Also you can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here.

I plan on installing an Arcade mod again which will allow members to play various games like Snake, Chopters, Asteroids, Pacman, and Space Invaders.. So expect that in the future. Also you can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

Hello!! Im a new guy here! How do I cntct the uploader then!! For example Im viewing the Soul Eater page right now and I can only see is the picture, info and the download links!! Pleaase help me out!!

Hello!! Im a new guy here! How do I cntct the uploader then!! For example Im viewing the Soul Eater page right now and I can only see is the picture, info and the download links!! Pleaase help me out!!

Just reply to the thread same as you did here. =P

As for your request, might have better luck getting someone to find or upload it if you post it in the Anime Request section. xD

I've followed your advice but I can't find the Anime Request section in here!:confuse: Could you please give me additional instructions like What links should I go first from Home before i find it! Thanks!!

I've followed your advice but I can't find the Anime Request section in here!:confuse: Could you please give me additional instructions like What links should I go first from Home before i find it! Thanks!!

It's just the main board (not one of the sub forums) for Anime Downloads, it is used for requests and other related things.

http://forums.kametsu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75