Good Versus Evil [Part 2]

-2 = 904

Mac's aren't for gaming at all. The new macho-fucker mode really's got the whole game lagging for me. I'd blame my internet provider but it's just fine when I play every other game. I some-what regret sending out my laptop to be fixed.

The heat isn't making it any easier ether.

Edited by Zanco

+ 2 = 908

It's been cooling down over here for us, not that I like to go outside often. I bring the cats out with me on occasion. Sitting in the sun room is outside enough.

-2 = 908

I don't go out much ether, but school starts in a few days, and if it continues to be this hot then I'm going to sweat so much... It'll be unbearable. (My AC don't work for shit!)

-2 - 908

Eh. Back in Puerto Rico I almost never turned on the air because even when it's hot, there's usually wind blowing about to counter act it. When ever it actually got to be hot, I'd turn on the air, but now that the new factor of humidity has been introduced, I don't even want to think about turning off the air. Not even an option at this point.